Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dangleberry

Curling new growth

Am doing a freebie auto,my 1st..Did as much research as i cud, and grow has gone ok.But have noticed my new growth on top is changed..Thinner leaves curling downwards..She is in soil, i use for all my grows, which have been fine previously,450 cfl 18/6..Growing in wardrobe with fan assist.

Nearly 6 weeks from seed, as u can see i let it grow up, no lst or scrog, as not experienced.Have only given one quarter dose of tomorite, as have no other neuts left, a week ago.Any ideas. Trying to figure out how to put pics on here..

tia.

Leaves curling downwards or at the tips could possibly indicate overfeeding or overwatering, it's difficult to say without a picture. You might not actually have any problem and the change is a consequence of a natural development as the plant reaches maturity. An auto at 6 weeks should be fully flowering and starting to reach the final stages. I would expect the growth on top to be shooting out pistils in all directions and have fewer smaller leaves.

1 person likes this

Yea, sorry i cant sort these pics, thnx 4 ur reply..I agree, as not really fed it all, and only water when pot is well light...There is no discolouration on new growth, to suggest nute burn, some of the new leaves perhaps a little dry, just not sure as this is my 1st auto...Cheers anyway..

1 person likes this

Overwatering they look limp

Overfeeding of Nitrogen and they curl like a rams horn 

Owd

1 person likes this

large.5af1514e2ac27_20180508_082159_001(2).jpglarge.20180508_080223.jpgThese are only pics i can get on here..Is a tangelo rapido auto.Is 6 weeks old from seed..Been pushing out pistils for a cpl o weeks now..Bud sites look a bit airy also..Will these fill out..? Am thinking the curl on new leaves could habe been due to excess heat...

That looks fairly healthy to me.  The leaves curling like that usually means that the feed is just a little too hot, but not enough to damage it.  It should fill out more as it grows.  It may be a slow grower, they don't always all grow at exactly the same speed.