Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

Quick Critical+ (Out Now)

Hi all :bong:

This was strain was scheduled for release last week but she was slightly delayed and here now  ;)

Let me introduce "Quick Critical+"

With the flower time guaranteed between 42-49 days this is the fastest flowering strain now on the Dinafem menu. 

Strain guide link

More info via our site :bong:

https://www.dinafem.org/es/quick-critical/

Give me a few hours and I'll get the quick critical growers announced. 

If you did guess "Quick critical" let me know and I'll get a 5 seed pack sent your way :bong:

Hope you all enjoy our new Quick critical. Should be perfect for the UK climate outdoors  :) and a monster indoors ;)

All the best 

Mark..

6 people like this

Hi @Dinafem-Mark. I have just been reading the blurb on your new fast critical + and in the indoor section it says '42 days from seed to harvest' 

Is this correct or have I read it wrong ? 

1 person likes this

On 27/04/2018 at 4:58 PM, harrygrout said:

Hi @Dinafem-Mark. I have just been reading the blurb on your new fast critical + and in the indoor section it says '42 days from seed to harvest' 

Is this correct or have I read it wrong ? 

Hi mate :yep:

The 42 days is the time this strain will take to finish the flower cycle :) Not from germination  :)

So a vegetative period of 4-6 weeks is advised then the 42 days becomes active  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

sounds like a winner if the times stack up. 

7 weeks?  wow.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@badbillybob 6-7 week's mate :bong:

Can't wait to get some quick critical grows going :bong:

Requests have gone to shipping  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
1 person likes this

@Dinafem-Mark this sounds interesting. I’m assuming a seed to harvest time of 6-7 weeks would involve running 12/12 from seed. What is the actual flowering time? So, if I kept a mum of quick critical & vegged her clones out for say a month & then flipped them realistically how long till harvest from the day of the lights being flipped? Apologies if this has already been asked somewhere else on the forum.

1 person likes this

Ignore previous post. Had stupid head on this morning doh!

1 person likes this

@kushedy The 6-7 weeks is the total flower time from when bloom (12/12) is started. This does not include the vegative stage  :yep:

Hope that clears it up my friend? 

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

So this is like sweet seeds fast strains ?? 

1 person likes this

@Moobman Same idea for sure mate :bong:

I'm not sure how sweet seeds have created there fast/quick/speedy strains but I can tell you how we made ours ;)

https://www.dinafem.org/en/blog/what-are-quick-cannabis-strains/

Basically 

Normal strain like critical x to auto then auto gene bred out leaving a faster flowering strain that is still photoperiod dependant  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

Hi mark just so theres so confusion..

This flowering time starts from the start of flower formation.. So after the stretch period is over?

:D

Atb

JJ

1 person likes this

@JamJar No mate. The flowering time like with any photoperiod strain is determined from the day you/we flip to 12/12 and not from the start of bud/Flower production  :yep:

Some growers do start there flower count from when the stretch stops and flowers start to form (typically 15-21 days from 12/12) this is not how flowering times are measured rather from the day flower  (12/12) is started  :yep:

Hope that clears things up brother? 

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

That definatly does i always assumed it was the other way round thanks :D

Atb

JJ

1 person likes this

@JamJar No problem mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this