Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

Quick Critical+

92 posts in this topic

@MacGanja She looks perfectly suited for the UK climate outdoors  :yep:

I know @beezee was not to impressed with Quick critical, yours looks to have done really well ;)

Thanks for sharing mate ;)

@samhigh Looking good old friend  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

4 people like this

day 35 pistils starting to turn, getting frosty

large.DSC02721.JPGlarge.DSC02720.JPG

10 people like this

@samhigh lookinlooking good old friend  ;)

What would you say 10 more days then :execute:?

All the best 

Mark..

3 people like this

i will put the scope on them from 42 days until i see them cloudy with about 20 percent amber.  there ripening fast i dont see them going over 49 days.they have been a pleasure to grow veg till desired height flip and watch the bloom show, fastest flowering strain ive ever grown.

sam

7 people like this

@samhigh Thanks brother. Don't forget those pre harvest shots :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

On 23/10/2018 at 4:36 AM, samhigh said:

day 35 pistils starting to turn, getting frosty

large.DSC02721.JPGlarge.DSC02720.JPG

A very nice looking Quick Critical Sam. Can you remember how much she stretched pal?

4 people like this

@samhigh Can you assist old friend @Rick Grimes has a question  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

Alright @Rick Grimes the quick critical has not too much streach on her I would say 1.5x but I was only in a small pot might streach more in a larger pot? 

4 people like this

@Rick Grimes i put them in at around 14 inches and ones 30 inches and ones 34 inches,.so a little more than doubled. had nice crowns six days in so most strains stretch then flower these flower while there stretching. today is day 38 for me there getting frosty and really starting to get that all familiar critical stink. lovely stink it is. lol  good luck with yours brother grimes

jibba had 1.5 and i had about 1.5 , so that should give you a good estimate, jibba was in a small pot im in a 3 gallon

sam

Edited by samhigh
4 people like this

Thanks for the info @Jibba jabba and @samhigh. Much appreciated, gives me a good idea what mine will do.:hippy:

4 people like this

Put a couple of these QC+ beans in some time ago and took a pic at three weeks old and then another a couple of days ago, which was four weeks from germination :yep: 

I had a load of trouble see, with the damping off, it killed my Seedsman diary beans and lost over thirty seeds to it.  However, I cleaned everything out and changed a few things that were big contributors to my woes.  So these went in with a couple of Blueberry (Seedsman) and my last two Cream Caramels (Sweet Seeds) and I'm running them all a bit different from my norm.  

First off, all the seeds were soaked for 12 hours in a maxicrop solution and then put into their finals, but with a twist.  I bought these tubes for taproot plants ages ago and so I filled the finals intended for this run (smaller this time and my usual second stage pots, before finals) with coco and then filled the tubes and put one into each pot (just deep enough to hold it all there). I then put the seed into the tube and doing it like this is a an experiment to see what happens as I haven't done it before lol 

They seem ok with it all but as the per the usual form, I've found with using coco, they are slow up top and do more work in the medium, but once enough roots are down they ramp on quicker.  The reason for blooming them in smaller pots is to reduce the veg time and not topping out to see them in their natural pattern (the smaller pots also mean that I'm able to do this, as usually I'm unable to do so due to them getting too tall in my 5L finals).

large.5bd6615db00fc_DinafemQuickCritical3weeks.jpg

large.5bd6615089162_DinafemQuickCritical4weeks.jpg

I'll get more pics up as they bloom out because I switched them over to 11/13 yesterday and were vegged under halide at 250W until me swapping the lamp earlier on and now on 400W of sodium :v: 

9 people like this

@botanics Nice to see you back actively posting mate and so far our Quick Critical looking in fine shape :yep:

Keep us posted on the progress brother:bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
3 people like this

qc day 42 ripening fast, mostly cloudy few clear and just a few turning amber. another week the clears will be cloudy and some of the cloudy will fade to red. harvesting at day 49 will still be 10 to 14 days quicker than my usual strains. :skin_up:

large.DSC02725.JPGlarge.DSC02726.JPG

9 people like this

Looking like a very good fast strain indeed. Nice growing also.

4 people like this