Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Megalomaniac

No smoke with storm vape?

Posted (edited)

I bought a storm vape last week which I have tried out but when I exhale there’s no smoke and I’m not getting any hit of it? Am I using it wrong or is it broke? Any suggestions would be great thanks 

Edited by Owderb
MOVED OUT OF NEW MEMBERS FORUM
1 person likes this

What temperature are you using it at? Are you letting it reach temp properly before vaping?

1 person likes this

Pre-heat the device before you load your weed, let the glass and other components get nice and hot, make sure the weed is drier than usual and break it down as much as you can, that increases surface area and provides more vapor. Funny enough I had the same issue with my vape, thought I had bought into some BS but turns out I wasn't setting it up right. 

1 person likes this

That’s brill does it produce smoke now then when you use it ?

Certainly does, give it a try and let us know, mine is a desktop vape but simular thing

27 minutes ago, Megalomaniac said:

That’s brill does it produce smoke now then when you use it ?

Hi mate,your vape shouldn't produce actual smoke, this means you've combusted, which is what you're trying to avoid. 

The high will also generally come on slower than when smoking :)

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Openairbud said:

Hi mate,your vape shouldn't produce actual smoke, this means you've combusted, which is what you're trying to avoid. 

The high will also generally come on slower than when smoking :)

Using the word smoke lightly, I believe OP wants to see clouds of vapour

1 person likes this