Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dave 420

Black dog by HSO

26 posts in this topic

BLACK DOG BY HSO Day 18 of flower, Pix will follow Soon.

2 people like this

10 hours ago, Dave 420 said:

BLACK DOG BY HSO Day 18 of flower, Pix will follow Soon.

I’m interested, I’ve got 5 of those seeds

get them pics up mate ....  stop teasing us all ....lol

3 people like this

Did 3 of these.. None of them had the black colouring, but easy to grow and healthy throughout.. Mid to high feeder. Not much smell.. But bit of a mentholly thing going on with nice frosty buds.. Quite bushy, leafy from what I remember.. Get some light through the plant, to get the best from it. Remove some fan leaves if necessary.. Decent low odour strain. Nice mellow stone. Done in 8.5-9, Good luck with it anyway mate! 

2 people like this

I shall try to get some pictures up tonight sometime. Cheers

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Team Green said:

Did 3 of these.. None of them had the black colouring, but easy to grow and healthy throughout.. Mid to high feeder. Not much smell.. But bit of a mentholly thing going on with nice frosty buds.. Quite bushy, leafy from what I remember.. Get some light through the plant, to get the best from it. Remove some fan leaves if necessary.. Decent low odour strain. Nice mellow stone. Done in 8.5-9, Good luck with it anyway mate! 

Cheers man they are looking good so far no dark leaf yet, but all looking well. I do a leaf strip at 2weeks into flower. Feeding Remo Nutrients in coco with charge 600 watt hps in a 4x4 tent. Cheers 

2 people like this

On 17/04/2018 at 7:55 PM, vortex said:

get them pics up mate ....  stop teasing us all ....lol There you go 

large.5ad8db726d155_01copy.jpglarge.5ad8db879377a_02copy.jpg

3 people like this

bloody stunners mate ... well done  theyre looking  mighty fine  :yep:

2 people like this

2 hours ago, vortex said:

bloody stunners mate ... well done  theyre looking  mighty fine  :yep:

Taken today they are at Day 20 flower April 19th, 2018. Cheers

1 person likes this

On 18/04/2018 at 4:22 AM, Team Green said:

Did 3 of these.. None of them had the black colouring, but easy to grow and healthy throughout.. Mid to high feeder. Not much smell.. But bit of a mentholly thing going on with nice frosty buds.. Quite bushy, leafy from what I remember.. Get some light through the plant, to get the best from it. Remove some fan leaves if necessary.. Decent low odour strain. Nice mellow stone. Done in 8.5-9, Good luck with it anyway mate!   Here are a few pictures of mine I took yesterday 19/4/2018 at DAY 20 OF FLOWER

large.5ad8db879377a_02copy.jpglarge.5ad8db726d155_01copy.jpg

2 people like this

On 17/04/2018 at 7:53 PM, Madmungo said:

I’m interested, I’ve got 5 of those seeds

Here are a few pictures of mine I took on the 19/4/2018 at DAY 20 OF FLOWER.

large.5ad8db726d155_01copy.jpglarge.5ad8db879377a_02copy.jpg

1 person likes this

Looking good, how’s the stretch? Are you still using car park lights?  I’m really interested to know how they turn out, 

i’m doing 6 jack 47’s this run but I’m thinking of popping the black dog seeds for the next crop soon. 

42 minutes ago, Madmungo said:

Looking good, how’s the stretch? Are you still using car park lights?  I’m really interested to know how they turn out, 

i’m doing 6 jack 47’s this run but I’m thinking of popping the black dog seeds for the next crop soon. 

They didn't stretch much all 3 stayed pretty much the same size.flowering under HPS 600 WATT digital Dimmable ballast in 4x4 tent Remo nutrients. I have also  (1 peyote critical free seed) and 5 strawberry cough   In Veg room I have bubbas gift chocolate mint OG 3 cuttings each from the 3 black dog and peyote critical bubbas gift 2 cuttings chocolate mint OG 3 From each. All doing well. Cheers good luck with yours:bong:

1 person likes this

46 minutes ago, Dave 420 said:

They didn't stretch much all 3 stayed pretty much the same size.flowering under HPS 600 WATT digital Dimmable ballast in 4x4 tent Remo nutrients. I have also  (1 peyote critical free seed) and 5 strawberry cough   In Veg room I have bubbas gift chocolate mint OG 3 cuttings each from the 3 black dog and peyote critical bubbas gift 2 cuttings chocolate mint OG 3 From each. All doing well. Cheers good luck with yours:bong:

You’ve got to think about ditching the yellow glow and look into some quality white led mate. 

4 hours ago, Madmungo said:

You’ve got to think about ditching the yellow glow and look into some quality white led mate. 

Yes I'm getting the HLG 550.

1 person likes this