Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkVacuum

Plants showing deficiencies.

Posted (edited)

Hi guys and girls

I’m flowering some:

Sensi Jack Herer

Sensi Purple Bud

Arjan’s Strawberry Haze

Plant Magic soil supreme is what they’ve been growing in, in air pots, and I’m feeding them plant magic oldtimer bloom at the moment. I thought this might be a Magnesiun deficiency, or maybe some other trace elements. The PH of my tap water is 6.9 - 7, as is the soil. Temps are between 14C (night) and 27 (day).

Edited by DarkVacuum

have you been adding 1ml/L of grow to your nute mix mate?

Posted (edited)

No I haven't mate. Check out these pics and see if you reckon it's a nitrogen deficiency.

I've been all over the internet and can't seem to diagnose it myself - so much conflicting info!!

large.5ad5107adb853_PurpleandJack.jpg

Purple bud (left) Jack on Right

large.5ad5107888277_StrawberryHaze.jpg

Strawberry Haze front, jack behind

large.5ad5107740127_PurpleBud.jpg

Purple Budlarge.5ad51079a98c1_JackHerer.jpg

Jack Herer

Edited by DarkVacuum

Posted (edited)

It's those lime green / yellow edges on the Jack Herer. Or is this kind of normal for 5 weeks flower? I’ve had leaves turn yellow, but I’ve just never had it so extreme before.

I did feed them oldtimer grow for the first couple of weeks of flower to help the stretch, but only been feeding them flower nutes since.

Edited by DarkVacuum

its your temps mate, iv just noticed your at 14C during lights off, when its that low it causes nute lockout....

you want it to be above 20C during lights off.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

2nd that on low temps..also you are jumping from cold to heat stress looking at the canoed leaves. Igot a j h at 6 weeks and it dont look like that.

Edited by Chu
1 person likes this