Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

stummer

Made it through hell now need your advice

35 posts in this topic

Granola funk, and more cowbell. Both cookie crosses so not really sativas. It's 100% just down to me and the heat. My mate rang the same cuts and he took his down sooner when the weather was cold and it was a banging smoke. That said even then I still prefer the disco biscuit I grew so that will be making an appearance again after the zkittlez.

1 person likes this

If trimming when dry, I find its a lot easier than trimming wet. Also less of a risk as when your cutting for most of the day and night your nose gets 'bud blind'.

Does anyone else tend to feel stoned when trimming wet? Smoking aside, we must be covered with resin after a snipping session.

For dry trimming, I'm a hands on guy. No gloves, I just let that resin collect on pre-cleaned fingers. 4-5 plants will see a few joints of dried trim finger hash.

As for knocking one out when trimming, you guys never thought about just giving yourself a BJ?

(pictures someone high as a kite trimming trying to do the business on themselves, as a mate walks in)

2 people like this

lol trimming is a pain in the arse but just gonna have an extra pair of hands helping next time.  Ill crack on with 2 in the morning then brother n best mate can show up and well do 3 each. Main concern was drying but I kinda messed that up, buds improved since being jarred. I feel more prepared though for what I am doing next time. Have some zkittlez cuts being given to me in about 2 weeks time so then it's onto the next one. After that I'm running some disco biscuit and sunshine day dream.

1 person likes this

I agree with the people who say dry trimming is more work than wet trimming but as with most things in life, the easy job does not produce the better result.

Dry trimming allows a slower drying period, and as a result better weed.

Drying too fast can permanently lock in harsh smoking elements and remove flavour and smell.

Jarring can help but sometimes you can't get back what was lost.

Myself, I accept that it is more work because it makes better weed.

2 people like this

had a top heavy branch break off last night so I chopped the plant this morning @ 58 days, it feels like trimming never ends