Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

interesting to me ,mandela effect

47 posts in this topic

Its not fkn right is it?

:unsure:

1 person likes this

In the end when he does that crane kick, he's wearing a white band with rising sun on it

2 people like this

Not if you look now he isn't

Its fried my nutt, maaaaan... lol

Just looked :unsure: this aint right bud :g: this is an odd one this

1 person likes this

I dont even recognise this new band..

Does t ring a bell whatsoever..

Its a weird one.

I remember the white band with rising sun.. I would have put everything I own on it... 

1 person likes this

wtf there is no way way that was his bandana. shit just got real :upside:

could it be hackers messing with the internet

3 people like this

Aye I would have sworn it was red and white and another one that has messed with my head is the different ending to we are the champions :eek:

1 person likes this

On 23/03/2018 at 7:12 PM, Jimboo said:

Once they change Marathon to Snickers we were on a slippery slope :yes:

On 23/03/2018 at 7:32 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

opal fruits to starburst my lad reckons caused the downfall of everything

You both are right, they took the walnut off of walnut whips, now they are just whips :(

1 hour ago, Daze said:

How do you remember the head band that Daniel San' was given/wearing?

Wide and dark with white/cream writing/markings

Mouth jones of the same era maybe provides the confusion

Nah, I dunno maaaaan..

But Ralph doesn't even notice the change, so fuk knows.. lol

I dont remember this "handkerchief" whatsoever.

karate_kid+poster2.jpg

the original poster ..this makes me think the studio has been fuckin with people and when they remaster for dvd they changed bits ..i wouldnt  be suprised if lot of things have changed due to the directors cut or some clean up 

Posted (edited)

That's  poster is the only reference I have found too regards a red band..

Everything else just shows the blue flower band..its weird, maaaaaaaaan...

Anyway, found this  quite funny.. lol

Edited by Daze
1 person likes this

just so you know ...in my reality bill maynard died years ago around the age of 73 from a heart attack ..

https://t.co/BMeMLwjPpV

Shit no more wine gums then :sadwalk:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

right now im not only puzzled but so is my wife and mother in law .

ill explain 

about 15 months ago my father was taken to hospital and spent a week there with an infection from diverticulitis (stuck poo ...remember this cos its important and its how we remembered something )at the time my wife and i really joked amongst ourselves and me mother in law about sticky poo ..

anyway cue this week ..on sunday my old man was ill .i thought something wasnt right as he was nodding out a lot .more so than usual ..tiredness from the heart attacks took its toll big time with him ..anyway sunday night me mother called the ambulance and got him to hospital ..another story altogether that is but ...hes been in a few nights now and was discharged today ..turns out theres a few things wrong with him but he said ive got diverticulitis as well ..so me and wife look at each other because id had a chat with my mum and she has no recollection of him being in hospital for a week with it before ..and neither has my dad ..no recollection whatsoever ..so i spoke to the docs and theres nothin on his records about him ever having had it before ..yet my wife ,my mother in law and myself all know it happened as i had to reschedule some hospital trips for my father in law at the time ..

my dad swears it never happened ..same with me mum ..yet ..we know for a fact it happened cos he was so ill he went yellow ..like he has now ..

we remember it because of the joking about sticky poo see ...

proper fucking our heads this one ..no record of it ..yet three of us distinctly remember it happening .

did the past change in the ;last year or so without telling us ..ffs ..i wish it would stop doing that or let me have 10000 btc at the price i was offered .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
2 people like this