Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Autofatman

Auto pots , problems.

38 posts in this topic

I would start the feed again mate at a low dose now just see how they react , as I said the damage has been done and its hard to look at them the same way after they look shit but you should be good bang some more photos up..

1 person likes this

Cheers for you time buddie! When they dry out I'll put them back on at 1ml Agen.

Unfortunately I don't have any photos to show buddie but I'll try tomorrow but most probs be wednesday morning. Will give you one of each when I can. All 4 are showing diff and looking diff really strange. Unless my pH is causing it? It's always been at the 6.0 mark.

Cheers man Agen. Atb

If you flushed with Ph 7.2 water and the run off was Ph 6.2, your root zone PH is 5.2

2 people like this

@Geo hey buddie! Thanks for your input as I'm new to autopot and hydro side. 

Is that a good root zone pH? 

Atb

not great if your in soil, Ph 7.2 flush with the run off Ph around 6.6 would put the rootzone at 6.0

1 person likes this

@panik Hiya bud , I'm over at my grow right this minute , what do you think I should do with these?

2rhp66t.jpgm9vh5c.jpg2h58krk.jpgwloodh.jpgeb8umo.jpgmrfcl3.jpg2re1k3s.jpg

Temps are 25-27

humidity 50%

atb buddie 

1 person likes this

Not much you can do to be honest mate except try keep everything ideal until the end now.. it looks like a ph issue that’s fucked them up to be honest iv had similar in the past.. just try keep temps , humidity, ec , an PH good from now on , I’m afraid to say they won’t bounce back but they will finish off looking scabby.. 

1 person likes this

@panik thank you bro. My pH has gone above the 6.2 mark but the max of 6.4 . 

Also they haven't drank the water I put through the pots 2 days ago . Still wet. 

Do I put them back on the system still? 

Thanks Agen mate atb!

1 person likes this

No mate let them dry a tad then switch the system on they will only be over watered and cause more problems.

1 person likes this

Thanks buddie. I'm thinking of just scrapping these and starting fresh. Cunts have cost me over 159 quid in elecy. 

Sorry for language lol

Atb man 

I wouldn’t scrap them, you’ll get something off them may as well persevere and get what you can, Ive had some grows that have looked proper shite but the smoke was good

2 people like this

sorry you have woes mate, your substrate buffers your ph especially in soil so its possibly not entirely necessary unless you are reading above 8 or below 5.6  . i grow in soil also and i have had a variety of fuck ups trying to improve uptake by correcting the ph...im going with autopots soon with the optimistic goal of getting better yields, i have been told that coco is the way to go with autopots and what i've been reading leans toward the same idea... just a thought , do you have a bubble pump in your reservoir ?  i read recently that having a bubbler in your res can give you funky ph readings.

1 person likes this

@NeoGeo_uk hi buddie thanks for the reply , I have only just recently put a bubble bar in the Res too see if it helps. 

I don't seem to be having any trouble with it tho. 

These are still going atm , hopefully chop them this week as their some scabby plants lol

Atb 

@panik Hiya buddie! Sorry to bring you into this , your info at this moment in time will be great if possible please :).

I'm going to give me auto pots a 2nd run this time and I know not to fudge up the EC and pH lol I will be going to a grow shop tomorrow so abit of advise will be great tonight please :)

I'm just debating over what medium to go for as I don't want to be messing around with perlite this time round...

What would be the best mix or medium to use straight on top of 2 inches of clay pebbels? 

Also can I use my root control discs Agen even tho they look a tad rough?

Looking forward to hearing from you bro :)

Atb

Fatman! 

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Autofatman said:

@panik Hiya buddie! Sorry to bring you into this , your info at this moment in time will be great if possible please :).

I'm going to give me auto pots a 2nd run this time and I know not to fudge up the EC and pH lol I will be going to a grow shop tomorrow so abit of advise will be great tonight please :)

I'm just debating over what medium to go for as I don't want to be messing around with perlite this time round...

What would be the best mix or medium to use straight on top of 2 inches of clay pebbels? 

Also can I use my root control discs Agen even tho they look a tad rough?

Looking forward to hearing from you bro :)

Atb

Fatman! 

Personally if your grow shop sell Gaunakalong bat mix id use that with 2.5-3 inches of pebbles in the bottom of the pots, also get new disc mate don't scrimp,. what the health of the plants if you get that soil,.. :yep:  

1 person likes this