Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

SeaJay

Looking for my first Dry Herb Vape

18 posts in this topic

Hi all

Right now I'm vaping CBD oil (I make it from crystal isolate) with my Reuleaux RX Gen 3 and Kanger 4ml tank, but it's a bit expensive, and so I'm looking to grow my own and vape some dry herb but I'm not sure which dry herb vaporiser to get.

I don't want to burn (conduction?) the herb so should I be looking for a vape that heats via convection?

I think this is going to save me some money in the long run because unless I'm wrong, I don't need to buy PG, VG, and flavourings? Eventually growing my own herb will save me more money again (at least in the long run). That said, the vaporisers I've been looking at on Youtube seem more expensive than my £35 RX Gen 3.

What I would like from a dry herb vaporiser:

Top loading

Convection heating

Ceramic chamber

Isolated air path

Glass mouthpiece

Any suggestions on which to buy?

Thank you all :)

2 people like this

I've been please with the Spirit these guys supplied me

1 person likes this

I luv my Spirit it's a perfect start to the day, weekend away in un familiar surroundings vape however I'm in the market for a second portable one. I keep hearing the Fury 2 is good but the Milaana keeps catchin my eye.  Both the Crafty and The Mighty are awesome although S&B customer service have a bit to be desired. The solo 2 is also a cracking vape. So much choice of good quality portables these days and you know it'd only going to get better.

Vapefiend will have what you need along with a faultless service :)

1 person likes this

I think the flowerpot imo is in a league of its own for a home unit if speedy extraction is what your after nothing else really comes close.

I have a fury 2 on its way as I also hear nothing but good things about them. 

I would think a spirit would be a sensible choice.

atb

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, golf.007 said:

I think the flowerpot imo is in a league of its own for a home unit if speedy extraction is what your after nothing else really comes close.

atb

Wow that flowerpot looks amazing! Being a noob to all of this, I think they'd be scraping me off the ceiling for months 

1 person likes this

atb

be good to hear your view on the Fury 2 :)

1 person likes this

@Ital, I will let you know how I get on with it mate, looks like it ticks a lot of boxes.

atb

1 person likes this

Narrowed it down to either the:

Ghost MV 1 £250.00

Mighty £230.00

Fury 2 £134.43 (5% off so £127 or thereabouts)

For my first time around, I'm willing to go as high as £250

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't discount the flowerpot it really is the best thing out there and imo makes the vapes you mention look like toys.

Enail from popular Chinese auction site -£65

wraparound flowerpot head vapefiend - £82

showercap carb cap vapefiend £40

flowerpot stand vapefiend £40

total £227 for the best vape on the planet that will outlive all of us although a enail handle is desirable. 

Good luck with your decision dude.

atb

Edited by golf.007
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't discount the flowerpot it really is the best thing out there and imo makes the vapes you mention look like toys.

Enail from popular Chinese auction site -£65

wraparound flowerpot head vapefiend - £82

showercap carb cap vapefiend £40

flowerpot stand vapefiend £40

total £227 for the best vape on the planet that will outlive all of us although a enail handle is desirable. 

Good luck with your decision dude.

atb

That's a good deal cheaper than the £619 asked for the flowerpot bundle. Ideally, I want to use this for the CBD, so I'm assuming I'd be best off using a CBD resin because a dry herb will have the THC qualities as well?

I'm also on the lookout for something more portable as I probably won't be wanting to set up the rig everytime I require some medicinal. 

Edited by SeaJay

Posted (edited)

I'm going to go for the flowerpot and hope it's not going to blow my head off. 

For a more discreet portable vape, I've narrowed it down to either the Haze Square or the Fury 2. 

Until I learn to grow my own, can you buy dry herb online? I know you can buy seeds but I'm after something I can just drop in the rig and go with that. 

Edited by SeaJay

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, SeaJay said:

I'm going to go for the flowerpot and hope it's not going to blow my head off. 

For a more discreet portable vape, I've narrowed it down to either the Haze Square or the Fury 2. 

Until I learn to grow my own, can you buy dry herb online? I know you can buy seeds but I'm after something I can just drop in the rig and go with that. 

Unfortunately not. Many of us are here for the same reason, we all got bored of dealing with unreliable cash driven folk whether they are someone we know or a kid pulling a wheelie with a 10bag . Also  avoids smoking weed or hash that you have no control on the chemicals or additives applied.

There's some really cool micro grows documented here, guys and gals using PC's, single fridges, small wardrobes etc.. the creativity is awesome. Have a look around the diaries you may get inspired :)

Edited by Ital
1 person likes this

Vapefiend have a selection of legal vapables in their aromatherapy section 

I hear it's possible to buy just about anything online so I'm sure it's possible to buy illegal stuff too but talk of that is not allowed here.

3 hours ago, Ital said:

Unfortunately not. Many of us are here for the same reason, we all got bored of dealing with unreliable cash driven folk whether they are someone we know or a kid pulling a wheelie with a 10bag . Also  avoids smoking weed or hash that you have no control on the chemicals or additives applied.

There's some really cool micro grows documented here, guys and gals using PC's, single fridges, small wardrobes etc.. the creativity is awesome. Have a look around the diaries you may get inspired :)

Will do, thank you

1 person likes this

59 minutes ago, Hippie on hill said:

Vapefiend have a selection of legal vapables in their aromatherapy section 

I hear it's possible to buy just about anything online so I'm sure it's possible to buy illegal stuff too but talk of that is not allowed here.

Sorry about that - wasn't thinking