Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sarahnya

Best Portable Vape

79 posts in this topic

I've currently got a Davinci Ascent but I find I have to use a lot of material to get high as opposed to smoking. 

Is there anything more efficient put there now? 

Ive heard the new pax 3 has got decent reviews I quite fancy 1 when I’ve got some decent bud to put in one lol.

The Storz Mighty is supposed to be the very best.

Not tried it myself but other members here highly reccomend it (no pun intended lol).

2 people like this

7 hours ago, Stonedjones said:

Ive heard the new pax 3 has got decent reviews I quite fancy 1 when I’ve got some decent bud to put in one lol.

depending on your colour choice... the rose gold and gold one are 174 complete. I have an MFLB and a vapman. I'm not keen on them and want to get a pax3. just cant afford one currently.

1 minute ago, BlackAtlas said:

depending on your colour choice... the rose gold and gold one are 174 complete. I have an MFLB and a vapman. I'm not keen on them and want to get a pax3. just cant afford one currently.

They have come down in price then, the ones I’ve seen are £230 complete for just black. It’s not the price that’s the problem for me. It’s the shite bud I’m getting at the moment that’s the problem I wouldn’t even waste my time vaping it but hopefully in a couple of month I’ll have some decent homegrown.

33 minutes ago, Stonedjones said:

They have come down in price then, the ones I’ve seen are £230 complete for just black. It’s not the price that’s the problem for me. It’s the shite bud I’m getting at the moment that’s the problem I wouldn’t even waste my time vaping it but hopefully in a couple of month I’ll have some decent homegrown.

:thumbsup:

1 person likes this

Just now, BlackAtlas said:

:thumbsup:

well, that didn't work.

1 person likes this

Vapcap!

"Best" is quite subjective depending on your criteria 

The Vapcap (and an induction heater) is the my tool of choice atm 

I'm also on the list for a Splinter and a Stempod to go on my ecig battery mods when they start shipping 

If I didn't have battery mods and a haze v3 already I'd be looking at the Milaaana, lil'bud, firewood or Tubo for battery driven devices or one of the butane vapes like the stickybrick, dreamwood, vapocane or the elev8r as an alternative to all the little plastic box vapes about atm.

13 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

I'm also on the list for a Splinter and a Stempod to go on my ecig battery mods when they start shipping

Is this for flower? and also, do you have a link so i can see?

Yes both are flower vapes that use 18mm roasting tubes so you can use any 18mm glass that takes your fancy 

The Splinter is made by RastaBuddhaTao 

https://www.rastabuddhatao.net/projects/splinter

The Stempod is being developed by SupershredderDan 

https://modpodlabs.com/

FunkyJunky's Tubo evic (and TuboX) should probably be on your list too btw  

http://shop.lamart.ch/

http://tubo.lamart.ch/#faq

His custom Evic firmware for the Tubo is supposed to be very good if you have a compatible device 

Check their Instagram feeds and FC threads for the latest infos 

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

I'd be looking at the Milaaana, lil'bud, firewood or Tubo for battery driven devices or one of the butane vapes like the stickybrick, dreamwood, vapocane or the elev8r as an alternative to all the little plastic box vapes about atm.

So many new vapes since I was in the market a couple of years ago!

Do any of the butane units have variable temperature? I have a WISPR 2 which is a great vape but only runs at 210, so can become acrid after a few puffs.

I bought a Grasshopper on pre-order in 2016. Amazing stealth vape, but it's currently back in Colorado to be fixed for the second time. They have just switched to new components that they say will be more reliable, and they have a 35% off offer running this weekend.

The Supreme has a thermometer attached :punk:

http://www.supremev.com/home-1.html

Tbh the answer is no really altho with a little practice you can heat the Vapcap to different temperatures by counting the seconds after the click with an induction heater or by flame position on the cap.

15 minutes ago, Absurdist said:

So many new vapes since I was in the market a couple of years ago!

Do any of the butane units have variable temperature? I have a WISPR 2 which is a great vape but only runs at 210, so can become acrid after a few puffs.

I bought a Grasshopper on pre-order in 2016. Amazing stealth vape, but it's currently back in Colorado to be fixed for the second time. They have just switched to new components that they say will be more reliable, and they have a 35% off offer running this weekend.

I've considered a wispr 2 but the butane aspect puts me off and you saying that has confirmed it. all I want is something that could pass for a vape that I can use on my walks and around town if I wish. see, the pax3 looks pretty unobtrusive in styling and could pass for one of those cheap vape pens but I don't have the money. I'm currently looking for a 510 thread attachment that I can use flower with because the only ones I can find are for oils and wax and I do not have the time to make. although rosin looks pretty safe, thats another thread though.

Healthy rips fury prob best portable I have used so far , shits on me mighty , is a convection vape with fast heat times and it rips hard lol ....when me mate here with it the sublimator does not get turned on....:oldtoker:

2 people like this

3 hours ago, BlackAtlas said:

I've considered a wispr 2 but the butane aspect puts me off and you saying that has confirmed it. all I want is something that could pass for a vape that I can use on my walks and around town if I wish

The butane side of things is handy, I still use it when going off grid for a bit. And the first draws are lovely, they just go scratchy throat after a while. Surely better vapes out there now, but the wispr2 remains good value.