Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Josh91

2.4m x 1.2m tent how much should I be getting?

20 posts in this topic

Hi guys using 2.4 x 1.2m tent with 2x 600w lights using flood and drain curious as to how much I should be getting?

impossible to say, depends on many factors like strain, veg time, what medium they are being grown in etc etc, but saying all that, you should be good for a million ounces

5 people like this

You'd need to nail down a few more variables pal. 

But I'd imagine somewhere from a bit to a shitload

3 people like this

I get a bundle out of my 1.2 x 1.2 with a 600w, so I estimate you'll get 2 bundles!! :)  Sorry, couldn't resist!!

5 people like this

2.4m 1.2m tent, 2 x 600w lights, iws flood and drain system 8 pots linked, medium is clay pebbles, using mainly canna foods , change strains all the time but currently trying vanilla kush usually veg for about 4 weeks.

1200g per crop 

Or a load of mush if your extractions not good.

1 person likes this

I forgot to say I go from seed, and I am not reaching that sort of yield unfortunetly I think I need to work better on my strain selection.

I have a mate who runs a similar set-up and he gets about 30oz without too much trouble.

that sounds a lot closer to what I’m getting I’m just basically trying to find out what other people are getting with this sort of size set up and also where I can find improvements.

Done right between 40 and 50oz

Owd

7 people like this

What sort of strain would you be doing to get them results?

Its not the strain mate its you that makes the big differences. 

Owd

3 people like this

I know a guy with same set up but hes got double your number , 16 in autopots, and hits near 1200g regular 

It’s all about filling every bit of space with healthy tops of an even height :) 

3 people like this

i used to hit 40 regular with 2 600w in a space same size, i had 6 plants each side tho. Best ever yeild i got was 47oz bone dry.

Just use a different technique m8 & youll get there :yinyang:

2 people like this