Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

kushedy

Any new Dinafem strains for 2018?

169 posts in this topic

Well last year was the year of the CBD infused strians for Dinafem. Ok for some but for those not CBD enclined not a lot of releases, well 1 (Remo). A lot off genetics from various breeders flying around though as a whole over 2017. Is Dinafem releasing anything for 2018?

Dinafem Mark care to chime in?

2 people like this

I will chime in my friend and let you know all I can with out sacrificing my private parts lol

Yes last year was a huge year for our high cbd strains with only 1 high thc strain being Remo chemo released. 

We are getting ready to drop 4-7 new strains in the coming weeks and as soon as I can tell you the names I will. Let me see if I can do this cryptically  :yep:

Only 1 strain is high cbd which should please the higher thc growers and this will be an auto

The other 5 I know of I can not say much other than

2 are crossed to one of our most popular strains we released over the last 3 years. To great 2 new strains and a possible new line :) (both high thc and going to be popular)

2 older strains with a little modification are coming :yep:

The final one I can not say other than it is very sticky a bit like errm super something lol

That's all I can say for now. Info is coming and as soon as I can tell you I'll get all info up and seeds out to get "new strain" grows going :)

Going to get crazy with new strain grows and the outdoor competitions in 2018. I hope the UK420 community are ready :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

24 people like this

lol I thought you guys would have something sticky up your sleeves sooner or later so to speak. Good news dude. I have not popped a bad seed from Dinafem to date so am always interested in anything new you guys bring to the table. I'll keep my eyes peeled on the forum

Cheer Mark

2 people like this

@kushedy We always have something up our sleeves mate and 2018 is going to be a great year with a lot of new strains :yep:

#something4everyone

Keep a look out mate info coming soon!

All the best 

Mark..

3 people like this

On 19/01/2018 at 8:45 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

I will chime in my friend and let you know all I can with out sacrificing my private parts lol

Yes last year was a huge year for our high cbd strains with only 1 high thc strain being Remo chemo released. 

We are getting ready to drop 4-7 new strains in the coming weeks and as soon as I can tell you the names I will. Let me see if I can do this cryptically  :yep:

Only 1 strain is high cbd which should please the higher thc growers and this will be an auto

The other 5 I know of I can not say much other than

2 are crossed to one of our most popular strains we released over the last 3 years. To great 2 new strains and a possible new line :) (both high thc and going to be popular)

2 older strains with a little modification are coming :yep:

The final one I can not say other than it is very sticky a bit like errm super something lol

That's all I can say for now. Info is coming and as soon as I can tell you I'll get all info up and seeds out to get "new strain" grows going :)

Going to get crazy with new strain grows and the outdoor competitions in 2018. I hope the UK420 community are ready :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

@MacGanja here's the clues ;)

3 people like this

Cheers @beezee... Sounds very interesting! 2018 will fun! 

3 people like this

@beezee @MacGanja sorry about the cryptographic text but until I get the go ahead I can not say much but I can give breadcrumbs  lol

For 2 strains think "you won't go back" x flagship and a very berry strain :)

Also with the auto what did you!!(the community ask for)? In pure auto form :yep:

That's it for now all this glue is super sticky  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

9 people like this

Sounds excellent @Dinafem-Mark :D

3 people like this

oh my a sticky strain sounds bang on!

lets hope im out and about and in time for this!

3 people like this

Im guna have to keep a special eye out.. would love to get in thhere nice and early :)

3 people like this

Lol... Cheers @Dinafem-Mark I am so shit at crosswords it is untrue... I got the last one... But I think I need another tea before solving "you won't go back" ...:g: Either way sounds exciting! 

3 people like this

new sticky ...  and  a new auto  mmmmm   sounds  VERY nice ......  hoping to get a load of autos out this year,,  the way people are changing and altering their genetics,  and  working on them....  means they will  only get better  and better 

4 people like this

I'm looking forward to these :yes:  Nice one Dinafem, pushing into the future as always with some new cooking :bong:

5 people like this

On 23/01/2018 at 10:32 AM, MacGanja said:

But I think I need another tea before solving "you won't go back"

Sorry about being cryptic but until the time is right this is the only way :yep:

Hmmm- Let's see. Think "when you try ***" you won't go back. This is a foundation for 2 new crosses  :)

More imfo Coming soon :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
5 people like this

@Exile420 hope all is ok mate as this sounded a bit strange?

"lets hope im out and about and in time for this!"

All the best 

Mark. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
2 people like this