Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grumpskin88

Autoflower under dual cfl

Hi just thought id post this to see if anyones had any experience with dual cfls? As in blue and red spectrum cfl , its my first grow using dual cfl 250watt and im growing cbd crack autoflower from fastbuds im at day 70 and was time to start flushing yesterday after looking under microscope , everythings gone fairly well just a little bit dissapointed in how the buds are looking there not amzingly big but are nicely frosted , im going to flush for prob 2 weeks so mayb more growth to come but just wondering if mayb the light is the issue and would it be better to get a red 300watt cfl for flowering instead of using the dual cfl all the way through? Any info or advice welcome :) cheers 

Hi bud welcome to the site. Two weeks isnt flushing it is starving. 

Are you in hydro? What have they been fed?

Hi cheers, its in soil only the one plant and i was using humboldt grow and then humboldt bloom and then i used canna pk 13/14 for last couple weeks not alot tho as not reccomended for autos apparently? Is 2 weeks too long i read that 2 weeks can be good to get the nutes out and used up in the plant completely it did seem quite long though? Thanks for reply.

search google for "oldtimer uk420 to flush" and read through what he has to say about flushing. That will fetch up a few threads but pay attention to what oldtimer says as iirc theres a few outstanding posts that clear the subject up

3 people like this

Ok will do cheers bud