Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

badbillybob

RDWC Build guide

53 posts in this topic

@badbillybob reference waterpumps, just a thought, would a waterpump for central heating do a better job with more pressure etc. Plus it would be kept out of the water.

Toke...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

to be honest I don't know.

But I don't think they are designed to work constantly/ continuously, and notice that they are dearer than pond pumps.

if you want a pump to use out of the water, im sure DC pond pumps can be used out of the water., And as an added bonus, they use less electric than HX series haileas

Edited by badbillybob

That is a frickin tree machine :yep:

1 person likes this

I hope so

Nice to see what you’ve been up to @badbillybob, a good read, looks pretty impressive. 

1 person likes this

On 17/01/2018 at 7:00 PM, badbillybob said:

No problem, 

here is my latest build. its not finished, I will hve to wait for the credit card to stop smoking before I buy the tank connectors for this one.

This will use 2 inch tank connectors and return pipe, because I drilled the holes in the tubs before I got busted, and the pricks took away my tank conectors, all piping and fittings, but for some bizzare reason, left these  totes, despite taking all the others, including ones in my loft/shed etc. SO lets be thankful for police incompetence.

Totes are 60 litre jobs, and the net pots are flood and drain 20 litre bucket tops, as they are about 250mm wide and about 30mm deeper, with a wider brim on the net pot, which will hopefully stop the plants wobbling about when they get LARGE.

The extra depth will mean more drop from the spray bars, of which there is one sitting on top of the bottom left tote.

large.5a5f9a2d01fc1_rdwcnew.jpg

I'm really liking these totes, they are pretty thick plastic, with a hinged lid, for inspection but the down side is that the sides are too angled.

I was originally going to use them for a proper undercurrent system, but the pipes were leaking due to the side angle of the totes, and it was distorting them to the point that I didn't think they would last long before fracturing, so they will just be used for a top spray recirc system.

I use pretty much exclusively Ionic nutes, and I use no organic feeds at all (bloody nightmare they are).

These systems are great to run, produce great fuck off plants like this large.vikings.jpg

and I don't have to get rid of loads of muck or coco at the end of each grow, just sling it down the shitter and start over after a extensive wash with bleached water. 

cheers.

Any other RDWC love?

Just wondering how long was these in veg? Just snooping though some old posts... lol 

No idea, but I would guess about 7-8 weeks

I seem to remember this one below was about 6-7 weeks Ph pen for scale It just squeezed into a 1.2 square tent. I had to move it to the big tent to flower it.

large.5a16f939e8ed4_bigcheese.jpg

Edited by badbillybob
3 people like this

Week 5 veg, just to show you it workslarge_26.jpglarge_22.jpg

next run im linking in the other side of the room to this system, sharing a res. 

Only down side to this is the need to run same strain grows, or strains with very similar feeding requirements. 

9 people like this