Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

boltedrocket

Diary: 4x Auto Ultimate

Seeds arrived this morning and are now warm and wet. :smug:

I decided to do 4 plants, I have a 2m2/20ft2 grow tent which will give them 5ft2 each. After seeing some grow diaries of this strain it's obvious they can take up more space but I like the idea of 1 plant per corner instead of trying to wresting 3 plants into a square shape. That said if only 2 or 3 seeds germinate I'll take it as a sign and roll with it.

I'll be using some form of hydro or at least something self watering that will allow me to go away for a week.

I'll start them under the LEDs in my kitchen then move them into the grow room under either a MH or CMH, not decided if I can afford to CMH yet. :stoned:

3 people like this

Sounds like a plan mate :D

2 people like this

2/4 had germinated this afternoon, 16 hours since putting them in the kitchen roll. Can't complain at that.

Sticking them all in coco cubes.

large.Untitled-1.jpglarge.Untitled-2.jpg

1 person likes this

Two are flying ahead but all 4 seeds have germinated :yes:

One of the seedlings (left) has a set of true leafs forming. I'm not sure if it's visible in the photo but the tips are completely white. I'm not sure why.

large.Untitled_3.jpg

2 people like this

Bit out of focus but hopefully you can see.

large.Untitled-4.jpg

Any idea?

1 person likes this

How they looking now dude?

1 person likes this

It won't let me upload photos for some reason, I'll try again later.

They are nearly 3 weeks old and still very small. I think it's the cold temperature in my kitchen of around 18-20c.

The weird white tips thing turned out to be nothing, the leafs formed normally minus the tips.

One of the seedlings is much smaller and the leafs were always pointing down and there is some brown on one of the leafs. Not sure why.

I gave them some nutrients today 1/4 strength as they were looking a bit yellow to me.

9 days old:

BGj2Z6P.jpg

19 days old:

fgHjLQb.jpg

Edited by boltedrocket

They should be like 30 times the size buddie , what light you got? Humidity? 

My seedling have done fine at 20c before.

1 person likes this

They are under a 4000K T8 LED fixture, about 1" from the bulb.

I'll put a hygrometer in the kitchen, if anything i think it's on the wet side in there.

EDIT: 21c 56%RH

Edited by boltedrocket

Ah I see , I've never used that light so I cant help you sorry .

I'd say temp and rh is fine mate , could get temp up a few but that's my way buddie !

Atb

1 person likes this

I would maybe invest in a heat mat if you haven't already as your roots will be a good bit colder than the air temp.

I would also let them dry ever so slightly before you next water.

The autoultimate is a monster of a  plant good luck.

Edited by golf.007
1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, golf.007 said:

The autoultimate is a monster of a  plant good luck.

Not at this rate :unsure:

I'm wondering if autos that have a slow start still finish in the same time but smaller or just take longer to finish.

They could be root bound and starved of light if your led is no good?Id put them in there final pots now