Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

phenom

Hello novice grower looking for new friends

18 posts in this topic

Hello i am a novice grower looking at planning my new grow for next year i am also disabled lost all my friends after i had a accident at work and don't know anyone that smokes so i have no one to chat to about it i have wrote to the home office and government about legalising cannabis i have got about 20 replies from the home office & government all saying the same thing that cannabis is dangerous. I have e-mailed and spoke to my local mp about legalising cannabis would not only benefit peoples health but also the economy i would like to chat to new people but also having Arthritis in my hands it may not be possible to reply straight away thanks   

7 people like this

Hello phenom, welcome to the best site on the net.

You remind me of an old member called HvyFuel, he had his own cannabis religion called Cannathiesm and has baited the establishment to try to bust him using his religion as a defence, up to now they have stayed away from him afaik 

:) 

5 people like this

i am a believer that it is my body and if i want to smoke i will or if i want to drink again it is my choice if they say i am breaking the law to be out of pain i will break the law pharmacy drugs don't help chronic pain which i have only smoking helps. 

9 people like this

Welcome home :bong:

4 people like this

Plenty of love for our medical brothers and sisters! 

It's ironic that such a "dangerous" plant can help so many and seemingly has infinite medical applications... 

Good luck with the grow fella as already said welcome home! 

4 people like this

Welcome aboard @phenom 

Lot of people on here who can relate to your situation bud.Jj:yinyang:

5 people like this

There's some great advice to be had on here. Get stuck in!

2 people like this

Aloha Phenom! Sorry to hear about the friend issue, but you'll find many a good friend on here as well as some stellar advice. Welcome!!

2 people like this

On 18/12/2017 at 1:12 PM, phenom said:

Hello i am a novice grower looking at planning my new grow for next year i am also disabled lost all my friends after i had a accident at work and don't know anyone that smokes so i have no one to chat to about it i have wrote to the home office and government about legalising cannabis i have got about 20 replies from the home office & government all saying the same thing that cannabis is dangerous. I have e-mailed and spoke to my local mp about legalising cannabis would not only benefit peoples health but also the economy i would like to chat to new people but also having Arthritis in my hands it may not be possible to reply straight away thanks   

I am similar in that I'm on my second small grow and have Ankylosing Spondilitis (I think that's how it's spelled) and it helps me a lot. But I'm happy to say with the advice from the good folks on here I have seen improvements with my grow, and am learning all the time.

Happy growing  :)

2 people like this

Hi bud and welcome, you'll fit right in here, you rebel you.........:yep:

2 people like this

Welcome... pretty much everything else has been said... :unsure:

I'm looking forward to the day they turn around and say, OK, we had to reply 'dangerous' to every enq. because we are not individual people when it comes to our work, we are simply mouths for policy repetition... Quite how they square that with the human part of their existence is beyond me - breaks my heart to see people suffer when there is an available treatment!

Good luck and happy growing! :v:

5 people like this

high there  and welcome ....  loads of friendly and helpful people on here :D

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome i find it hard at times to cope with pain,depression,and not having friends that smoke makes things worse friends to tell jokes to or talk about films or anything cannabis related or even to help to sort my grow out would be brilliant 

4 people like this

hi @phenom

welcome to the site mate, good luck with your grow....

Hi guys ...

Hi mate phenom .. welcome ..

I was reading at the comments and I was thinking ....

Cannabis at to my small opinion help when you have already a social life ! 

(And I'm not talking about sickness)

I'm talking about when you smoke to get high and you are alone !!! 

To me : don't help me with depression at all,  for example , actually if I'm alone I get mad in internet when I'm off of the work , and im not going out but in the moment the depression is worse ! (Specially if is a strong indica strain )

How I said , I don't have lot of friends in UK ... most of them are Italians like me  and they live far from me!

And I know that if I go to meet them I would have call the ambulance for how I will get fuckt !!!! 

And so ...I keep smoke . Not doing anything else ... I bought 2 guitar's one for me and 1 for my girlfriend, :smokin: I want learn to play it ! But till now I been play 5 / 10 min at the most !!!:skin_up:

And so i keep smoke ... 

At least weed is natural isn't it ? 

and you don't feel like a piece of junk the day after !!! 

I'm even asmhatic , 

I read alot that cannabis help lot of sick stuff ! What I was considering is to use weed in different ways ..  to don't put combustible on my longs ! 

Anyone here have asmha? 

Like vape ? No sure if is better actually !!!:yinyang: