Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FTMC420

Greetings all of the UK420 community

18 posts in this topic

Thanks for the warm welcome and advice all! 

I will definitely be having a good research into no till method sounds right up my street, I am quite a keen gardener have grown cannabis outside before so i hope i will be able to adopt this method in my next grown, but for now im going to try to keep it simple and learn from the ground up hopefully with the help of the community which im grateful for.

@buddy13  Cheers buddy ill have a good look over them. have followed roadrunner for a while on instagram and have always been very interested in the living soil method with a completely organic bed to grow in. Something ill be looking to understand more and hopefully adopt myself, seems that the advantages are quite endless with it lol. I'm fortunate to have some space and land around location so i can easily create a compost heap. Any good materials to read to learn about creating a organic natural compost and what makes a good mix? ? No till is a must learn for me as id rather learn to grow this way rather than using any nutes. 

Has anyone got any essential key tips for me from the start go? 

@Slugums There you go buddy :smoke:

Mess

2 people like this

On 18/12/2017 at 7:46 PM, Percygrower_420 said:

@craigfjyp fairplay but give me a bottle of nute the end result will be black ash horrid smoke and i'll be think pk13/14 to fatten up the budz.Just ends up being MCDonalds BUD

McDonalds bud, haha. That's a brilliant one.

1 person likes this