Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

nohibition

Dinamed CBD (1/25) what a surprise!

19 posts in this topic

I didn't run a journal on this grow because of some health issues I had to get through, so I thought I should post the end result so far.

The Dinamed CBD was intended for others so I haven't tried it yet but the Early Amnesia CBD is a very pleasant surprise. Water cured and smoked in my old V-Tower produces almost no smoke when you exhale, which is deceiving because I get the most pleasant Sativa buzz, the best I've experienced in years, no burn or coughing at all. Very good for arthritis pain. Lifts you up but doesn't interfere with sleep (?)

The fact that it produces no smoke when you inhale is because of the water cure which is actually flushing the bud after the chop, is much more effective as it relies on osmosis, the curing is still done in the traditional way. Very clean for medical users, coffers, asthmatics ...

It also does what it claims for pain. 

I was on the fence about growing a CBD strain strictly for myself until now. I don't have a tolerance issue (low) which may explains the pleasant buzz. 

Oh yea, two plants gave me about 2.5 ozs.  A keeper for sure if your into medical use and don't mind losing the connoisseurs aspects of your smoke.

Peace

N

9 people like this

It sounds like our early amnesia CBD is hitting the spot old friend  :yep:

You will have to let us know how the DinaMed does for your friends :)

Thank for the update on this brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

3 people like this

On 13/12/2017 at 8:17 PM, nohibition said:

Early Amnesia CBD is a very pleasant surprise

Hello mate. The EACBD sounds nice.  I have a couple of them on the go at the moment (about 5 weeks from seed)  Would you have any pics of them or any pointers?

Did you use a bit more nutes with them  ...Sorry mate I'm after everything as I can't say I've come accross a documented grow, by a mere mortal at least lol

Cheers

2 people like this

3 hours ago, sroporilshoot said:

Hello mate. The EACBD sounds nice.  I have a couple of them on the go at the moment (about 5 weeks from seed)  Would you have any pics of them or any pointers?

Did you use a bit more nutes with them  ...Sorry mate I'm after everything as I can't say I've come accross a documented grow, by a mere mortal at least lol

Cheers

I do have some pics but I'm still dealing with the after effects of a stroke and posting pics is till on the wait list. Maybe next run. I didn't find any special needs from this strain, it was in a mixed grow and I treated it the same as all the others. I had to learn to grow all over again this past year so I was basically just going by the "instructions on the bottle". Basic three part nutes in Sunshine4 , 400w veg, 600w flower and I don't use supplements at all.

I'm avoiding giving advice until I have my confidence back. In short I guess I can say "if I can grow it, anybody can". 

My wife is a cancer survivor and needs her high THC strains so I have to get her jars full again and I have a neighbor who needs CDB so the next grow will be for them, I usually get leftovers.

If you need any info on water cure (flush) just let me know, piece of cake. I can help you eliminate most of the green color and taste.

Be well brother

Peace

N

6 people like this

1 hour ago, nohibition said:

If you need any info on water cure (flush) just let me know, piece of cake. I can help you eliminate most of the green color and taste.

No probs man, sounds like you and the missus have had a bad time...hope things are on the up. 

I'm really looking forward to smoking this, I grew a 50/50 THC/CBD the first grow and it was a tonic (vip seeds torpedo) after reading what you said about the EACBD and looking at my 2 plants it's gonna be a while before I get a sample.  

I'll see how it goes and I'll mebs give you a shout about the water curing. I did read some info on it, I wouldn't mind giving it a try with  a smallish amount first, thought of dumping 4 months grow in water gives me the jitters man lol....Cheers.  

2 people like this

@nohibition Have you done the Remo Chemo yet brother,  I can't remember lol

If not the high THC will be perfect for Mamma  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

@sroporilshoot

On 12/15/2017 at 9:43 AM, sroporilshoot said:

No probs man, sounds like you and the missus have had a bad time...hope things are on the up. 

I'm really looking forward to smoking this, I grew a 50/50 THC/CBD the first grow and it was a tonic (vip seeds torpedo) after reading what you said about the EACBD and looking at my 2 plants it's gonna be a while before I get a sample.  

I'll see how it goes and I'll mebs give you a shout about the water curing. I did read some info on it, I wouldn't mind giving it a try with  a smallish amount first, thought of dumping 4 months grow in water gives me the jitters man lol....Cheers.  

Hope all goes well brother. You can water cure any amount so trying a tester is no prob.

Peace

N

On 12/17/2017 at 10:08 AM, Dinafem-Mark said:

@nohibition Have you done the Remo Chemo yet brother,  I can't remember lol

If not the high THC will be perfect for Mamma  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Hey my brother

Haven't tried the RC yet, just cracked the HSO beans and put them in medium yesterday. 3 of each, very excited. I always go with the recommendations you and Samhigh make you guys know your strains. I forget them as fast as I read them. I Had to look up the PAK (and I ran it more than once) but Mamma remember it.

Speaking of that...Mamma had a Cancer Care appt today and all is good. That's five years now, wonder how much the cannabis had to do with it. When I asked the Oncologist today he just smiled. Got my son to try Dinamed (25/1) and he says he's not sure (back probs) but he felt very relaxed so I'll mix up some EA CBD (1/1) coconut oil gel caps for him.

Be well my friend

N

3 people like this

On 19/12/2017 at 8:28 PM, nohibition said:

Speaking of that...Mamma had a Cancer Care appt today and all is good. That's five years now, wonder how much the cannabis had to do with it. When I asked the Oncologist today he just smiled.

This is fantastic news :)

I recall when this first started and now 5 years clear  :) certainly a tough lady :)

Have a good festive season brother and I'll see you in the new year  :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

2 people like this

Thanks Mark I hope your holidays are happy and peacefull brother.

N

2 people like this

@nohibition Thanks old friend we had a great time  :) . Nice and chilled. Now ready to work :)

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

On 17/12/2017 at 6:08 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Mark.

Hi bud,

Any news on the dinamed cbd auto?.......I seem to remember a mention about it before........

I really fancy this one to help the mrs with her afflictions, (she reckons I'm one of them) but this might just get me a new shed into the bargain..........:wassnnme::rofl:

1 person likes this

@stu914 Keep a look out my friend  :yep:

We will be dropping new strains this year and all being well our pure cbd lady will come in autoflowering form :)

All the best 

Mark..

4 people like this

Cheers Mark, that's the answer I expected........:rofl:

2 people like this

@stu914 As soon as I can talk more about our new releases I will get a post up mate :yep:

We have a lot going on with some decisions still to be made. All I can say is it is going to be one great year :yep:

Stay tuned folks :)

All the best 

Mark..

4 people like this

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

We will be dropping new strains this year and all being well our pure cbd lady will come in autoflowering form :)

:yahoo:

2 people like this