Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JamJar

White Widow Auto - JamJar

180 posts in this topic

Hello all this will be my diary for next grow..

Firstly thanks to @Dinafem-Mark for sending out the seeds.

Will start the 3 white widows in 0.5l pots under 25w t8 then once a few leaves have apeared i will stick them under the blurple 600w led unit. 

80 x 80 x 170 Tent will be free 2 weeks today so thats when the girls will hopefully go into there final pots? 600w HPS is on standby but i would like to add 200w of 3000k cob LEDs to replace the HPS but money is tight.

Any tips are always appriciated but im excepting a quiet diary again lol

Questions.

When to pot into final pot? (no space for 2 weeks min)

Are root boosters anygood or worth it with autos?

Happy growing 

JJ

4 people like this

Firstly thank you for getting your grow diary up and running :) , this is going to be fun :yep:

Now with the autos I would starting in jiffy7,s or a small pot. As soon as roots are out go directly into your final pot :yep: this will let the plants get the roots down and established early then the focus will go into growth production as they will have happy roots :)

Yes, a root growth enhancer would help such as "mycorrhizal fungi" or altermative. If using liquid nutrients go in light mate :yep:

Will be along and watching with interest mate  :)

Until the next update  :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

1 person likes this

Been in hospital due to illness but glad to say 3/3 germ rate for the WWAs all in 1l pots in locally made compost ive used this before for seedling its great for root growth. Under a 30w t8 daylight until space for LED unit to do its work.

I will start updates and pics soon as we have life :)

Edited by JamJar
2 people like this

Sorry to hear about your hospital visit mate but on a more positive note you have 100% germination which is always a great start to any grow  :bong:

Take it easy mate and I'll be back in on the next update  :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

1 person likes this

Still no signs of life.. i have a feeling due to me being in hospital the beans may have stayed in the tissue a little too long. I will wait another day then i will have to pop my last 2 WW beans and do a twin monster grow lol.

Keeping my fingers crossed that these babies poke there little head out soon.

3 people like this

@JamJar fingers crossed mate :yep:

Keep us posted :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

On 16/12/2017 at 11:06 AM, JamJar said:

Keeping my fingers crossed that these babies poke there little head out soon.

Hope they come through for you mate.  I'm thinking if I grow again this time of year it'll be auto's on 24hrs light schedule.  I'm too green around the gills to give advice advice but will be watching with interest.  I think dinafem do an auto WW CBD,  I'd like a go with that sometime. 

Cheers man ATB

3 people like this

@JamJar I've had problems using the paper towel method before, now I just chuck the seeds in the compost and cover with clingfilm. If you leave a hole for the seedling to grow thru, then you won't need to do anything at all for over 2 weeks with autos :D

6 people like this

Im going to give it another day then if nothing i will try this tomorrow. 

Plan is to grow a single photo strain alongside the autos. 8 weeks or so veg then it will be put into flower and given the whole tent to do its thing.

2 people like this

Straight into the big pot mate ;)

You might get lanky photos trying to veg them in between autos in a little space. I'd start them about 2 weeks before the autos finish, then give them a few weeks on their own before flower.

3 people like this

Last 2 WW were put into tissue last night as other 3 never made it. I put it down to leaving them in the tissue whilst i was in hospital. Must have dried out.

@beezee seed straight into the final pot with cling film over the top? 

Ive gone for 2 x 38cm pot. Not sure on liters but there pretty big.

Each pot will be filled with 5l clay pebbles and 20-25l biobizz all mix. 

Nutes il be sticking with BioBizz grow and bloom but would love to learn more about fishmix and how to use it.

Ive also popped 10 reg seeds that a friend had stored. There a mix of his hacks done over the past several years but all pretty decent strains ive been told. (According to him ive smoked them all before lol)  So will start these off in a new tent and new diary :D

Sorry for delay in the diary i had lost motivation after loosing those seeds and being in as much pain as i am it was hard to bring myself to start over.

Hopefully will be updating with the first pics soon! I may take pics of empty soil filled pots just to kill some time lol

JJ

Edited by JamJar
2 people like this

@beezee @Dinafem-Mark

after my fail attempt with these autos beans i bought a pack of compost plugs which i used to use in my old companies nurseries. They swell up and have a tight mesh around the medium that u take off when rooted. 

Have u tried these for canna or just straight into soil we go? If not i may use these on my regs to play around and test them.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, JamJar said:

@beezee seed straight into the final pot with cling film over the top? 

Yes mate, look at the beginning of my diary ;)

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, JamJar said:

@beezee @Dinafem-Mark

after my fail attempt with these autos beans i bought a pack of compost plugs which i used to use in my old companies nurseries. They swell up and have a tight mesh around the medium that u take off when rooted. 

Have u tried these for canna or just straight into soil we go? If not i may use these on my regs to play around and test them.

I'd use them for the regs mate, they can be quite good as long as you don't let them dry out. 

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, beezee said:

Yes mate, look at the beginning of my diary ;)

Ive been following for a while i duno how i missed this.. must have been too intrested in ur LEDs lol

Just now, beezee said:

I'd use them for the regs mate, they can be quite good as long as you don't let them dry out. 

Sweet as a nut. Plan complete :D

2 people like this