Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Enjoying middle age

Hello one and all

Good morning to everyone,

I just want to say hello and share my thoughts on Cannabis.

I am 52 and had my first experience of cannabis last Christmas eve 2016.

I was at my "hippie" friends house and had just popped over in the evening to wish him well as he was just about to have his first bong of the day.

I had always disliked cannabis and was an advocate for it to be banned even though I had never tried it.

Well, after being offered to try the bong numerous times I decided what the heck, you have try everything once.

It hit me like a train and there was a moment of anxiousness , but i just thought to myself that I am going to go wherever this takes me so i might as well not fight it and just relax into it.

It was the best experience of my life, very trippy, very euphoric and somehow everything seemed to make sense and out the other side was mental clarity.

I went home and had the best nights sleep ever especially as I had broken my neck when I was 40 and it was the first time in a decade I had a full nights unbroken sleep.

The next day I felt as if I was meV2.0.

The long story short I smoke 2 or 3 times a week moderately with a vapourisor, I walk 3 or 4 miles every day and feel that cannabis has enhanced my life in a very subtle and gentle way.

I now know why its banned, I feel so healthy it is positively criminal and my mental clarity is better now then when I was 20.

5 people like this

:rockon: welcome to our world mate 

Edited by Jimboo
2 people like this

@Enjoying middle age   hey i just wanted to say that your post is a testament to the world of cannabis. i love reading stories like yours and as a matter of fact i'm gonna post it on my fb!

cheers and all the best my friend! :)

2 people like this

Wait until you vape your own home grown weed mate, this is the best decision you've made all year :yep:.

1 person likes this

I can't begin to say how much my life has improved since my first puff nearly a year ago. 

I was honestly the last person you would ever imagine who would embrace cannabis.

I think if those of us that are more mature in years are enjoying it's healing powers it can only be a matter of time before it's legalized.

3 people like this

Hi bud and welcome........set yourself up a little grow indoors and you'll never look back.......:yep:

atb

stu  :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

Welcome glad to hear you succes with our plant :smokin: