Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vortex

how did you do ?

48 posts in this topic

well the gorilla growing season is over,    and winter is well and truely here ..............   just wondering how  you all did this season ..

minme was abismal nd im ashamed to  give my  years results ....

2 northern lights  ........ STOLEN

1 northern lights ,  2 autoultimate and a daiquqri lime ........ FLATTENED BY  A FALLING TREE

3 un-branded plants .............SNAPPED AND FOLDED OVER

ended up with just one daiquari lime from dutch passion that had to be pulled early ....

total crop this year .... about   1/4 of an ounce dry  :blub:.........  at least i will have a little smoke at christmas i guess...

ya live and learn .....prepairing for next year now ...  fingers crossed for a monster crop 

how did you do folks ...??

9 people like this

I'm impressed with mine tbh. Was my first time and ended up with over 12oz easy from 8 on one plot, I only did that plot as well. I didn't weigh and that's excluding the bottom crap. This grow was just 5mins from where I live and I live in a very, very built up area lol

Sorry to hear it didn't go down too well for you mate, but don't give up! There's always next year.

Edited by indicatoker420
13 people like this

very well.

purely harvest, it could have been much better. I had a much lower yield per plant. however, I also had more plants, so total harvest is slightly bigger as last year.

but I also learned a lot this year. I've been growing outdoors for years, but never guerilla(well, I threw a few seeds out once or twice, but nothing serious or successfull). and that worked out great. there were some issues, like some early strains revegging, sexing in small pots at home and starting relatively early wasn't a good idea for those strains. a later cross did much better. although I still got some nice yield from most of the earlies too, just one that was too messed up by the reveg, went straight into the hashbin with the trim. but they all stayed pretty small since they were stuck revegging for a while.

but it went way better as expected. lost nothing to slugs, didn't even notice that much damage to the leaves. I've had very bad experiences with slugs in the garden, I've lost 50 cm high plants within one night, just a stick remaining. so I had expected it would be even worse on guerilla. used copper tape+slug pellets, and still expected to lose half. but nothing, so I think I'm going to skip the slug pellets next year(don't like spreading poison in nature), and just go copper tape.

I also expected to get ripped, so I planted 3 spots to spread the risk, hoping to harvest at least one. no spots were lost. 

same story for wildlife. only at the end one plant was lost to wildlife. this plant was too late anyway, one of 2 plants remaining at that spot. went back to harvest the other 1(which was fine, although very fluffy/open buds), and this plant was partly eaten and stomped to the ground, and rotted due to lying on the ground. but I considered that plant a loss already due to being too late anyway. 

the only real failure was the seedspot. went to visit and everything was great, but seeds still needed ripening. cut out some mold from one plant that was pretty bad, and removed the males(which were dead and molded up).

next and last visit was a while later, and there wasn't much left. plenty of rot, some completely dead plants and birds or some other animnal discovered the seeds. eventually I harvested something like 10-30 seeds per plant out of the leafy mess I took home(some plants no seeds at all, one plant just 1 ripe seed). I've gotten more seeds out of a stunted bonsaiplant in the windowsill. what was left was not worth to trim for buds, too little and too leafy, threw it in the hashbin.

and I also learned cloning this year. I had little experience with it before, I've rooted houseplant cuttings in glasses of water a few times, and once I had a (cannabis)seedling where the stem broke close to the cotyledons, where I managed to save it by rooting the top part in a glass of water.

first batch I had under 50% success. last batch(I think it was the third) I had 100% and had to throw away some rooted clones(I took 2 from each plant to have 1 successfull one)

and I gained some knowledge about what traits are present in my crosses, and made plenty of new seed to work with, so made some good leaps in my breeding projects(far from finished though)

Edited by fryge
8 people like this

Was my best year yet 

11 people like this

Not a bad year for me. I made a lot of stupid mistakes (again!) mostly down to my laziness, but I have plenty of nice buds to last me for the year ahead.

Lost a tray full of seedlings to slugs, and a lack of preparation meant one plot failed completely. Tried flowering some plants in a greenhouse, which resulted in a mould fest. I managed to get decent results from autos for the first time this year.

Hopefully I learnt some lessons for next year

10 people like this

Not the best results this year. I pulled about 10oz of coffee kush from 2 plants - i originally planted four but thinned then down to two. I got 2 oz of glueberry og and about 3 from a fire99. The bud wasn't as strong as I'd grown previously, 2016 was mediocre but 2015 was much better. I'd rate this year about the same as '16 - mediocre.

9 people like this

Can't complain , lost lots but cropped lots. Some real quality bud in not so good a season weather wise. The UK outdoor scene is improving year on year. 

Roll on spring eh chaps ! :)

17 people like this

Happy considering it was year numero uno. Just can't believe I've been buying smoke like some kinda mug all this time :rofl:

Definitely something addictive about gg... 

9 people like this

On 02/12/2017 at 2:36 PM, bearukc said:

Not the best results this year. I pulled about 10oz of coffee kush from 2 plants 

sounds awesome, never heard of coffee kush before

3 hours ago, dill786 said:

sounds awesome, never heard of coffee kush before

Coffee Kush is my clone-only strain that I developed about 7-8 yrs ago. It was a selected cut from Sannies Herijuana x HGF Cheese, so not really a 'kush' plant. It's a fast finishing mainly Indica which gives off a coffee aroma at certain times. I've been thinking of making some seeds soon. It would be good to share it around. Here's a pic from a mates grow of coffee kush.

large.IMG_1811.JPG

16 people like this

Little below normal here across the pond, but no complaints.

3 people like this

Got a Key, lost a Key.  Not a patch on last year but annual self sufficiency is my goal and anything else is a green bonus. 

9 people like this

Not good man! bad season, up here. I have always wondered what would happen in a truly awful season... now I know. 

Putting stuff out earlier this year with more inside vegging, need that for the shit climate.

Got some hacks for next year. Got a tri leaved whitey freeze x a stinky cream mandarin auto plus some HFH ws07F2's.

Good luck in the noble fight!

Fuck the government grow our medicine naturally.  

Selective Serotonin  reputake Inhibitors, benzodiazepines, Pharmaceutical hypnotics they have no place when you grow your own researched strains.

Love

you all :yep:

4 people like this

Best season ever,phenomenal :yinyang:

9 people like this

14 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

Best season ever,phenomenal :yinyang:

always room for inprovement lol merry xmas  you filthy animal

4 people like this