Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Danman

First grow autoflower

48 posts in this topic

I noticed the sides of some leaves curling up. Could someone help me diagnose the cause? 

303lflf.jpg

13 days old.

It's not uncommon to get a runt. If the seedling has a grow tip and is very slowly forming new leaves, it'll usually grow out of it. Sometimes potting them on will shake 'em out of it. If a seedling grows without a growth tip and just 2 baby leaves then it's usually a write-off. 

55 minutes ago, Danman said:

I noticed the sides of some leaves curling up. Could someone help me diagnose the cause? 

303lflf.jpg

13 days old.

Looks okay, the slightly crinkly leaves are probably down to slightly low RH. Not bad enough to worry about! 

@Danman

What's your temps like in there bud ?

Looks like it's settling in tidy though tbh, busy putting down roots and it'll soon take off ;)

3 people like this

The temp is at 27 degrees Celsius, 42% humidity. Lamp is 18 inches from the plants. Thank you for any help. 

Raise your lamps a bit mate (try six inches first), they are getting a bit warm and the humidity is low too ;)

2 people like this

ok thank you, I have a couple containers of water in the grow closet, I don't have a humidifier. any advice on increasing the humidity without a humidifier?

One way to help raise it is to hang a wet towel in there (behind a circulating fan is good, bit of a gap of course and not on it), can even have the bottom end in a bowl of water to act as a capillary and stop the towel drying out, as it evaporates off, the air will be dragged through the rear of the fan and blow over the plants :yep: 

2 people like this

Ahh great idea thanx

1 person likes this

Hello,

One of my plants is growing leaves in sets of three. Looks kind of cool. 

jtpfkw.jpg

2 people like this

@Danman

That is what's called a 'Trifoliate' mate, they crop up now and again :yep:

2 people like this

Looking good there mate @Danman :)

1 person likes this

Trifoliate Day 30 :)

11v4ndu.jpg

1 person likes this

Plant starting to bud Day 30

ji2ow2.jpg