Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

K71

H&g Bat special

Doing my first organic grow and just wondering if anyone uses this?

need to know how hot it is.

started some ks seeds in lightmix then potted up into 1.5trs pm supreme.

was going to use the pm all the way through but been hearing that it doesnt last long before it needs feed adding.

just need to decide what to do for my next pot up, either straight into the bat special or maybe into a 50/50 mix of the bat special and pm soil

Hazy uses Batmix and always does good with it and a superb grower, check his diaries out bud ;)

T'is good stuff, treat it like All-mix and you won't go far wrong. Too hot for germing seeds in, but fine as soon as they are 3-4 weeks old.

I used h&g bat mix, i think the only added thing to it is perlite.. Not 100% sure and did a 70/30 mix with coco and started my seedling in that and they were absolutely fine...:yep: 

Cheers

do you put it through a riddle? I've noticed the bat shit is a bit chunky.

going to use it next pot up in 3.5ltrs then again in 11s. 

Grabed a bottle of biobizz grow but I'm hoping the bar special will be enough to get them into flower.

Nope.. I left the big chunky turds as they were 

2 people like this

Get em into the bat mix..

I also use H&G Bat Special for every stage after first pot on, personally I like to put it through a riddle, just gets it all nice and evenly mixed.

I find most strains do fine in this soil without additional food until about week 1-2 of 12/12 cycle providing your potting up every 4-6 weeks.

:v:

Thanks

going to put them into the bat next pot up.

im liking the grow so far and the plants don't seem to be growing much slower than in coco but with far less effort.