Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

citrus17

Greenhouse bush

Hi guys

So a friend had a plant going in a green house which he had to pull early for security reasons it was a monster!

it’s full of small buds that we wouldn’t smoke tbh 

So we’re going to make hash out of it 

I’ve got some decent drysift/bubble bags 5gal and 1gal 

what I’d like to know is should I separate the bud from the leaf and make 2 different batch’s or just run the whole lot together?

ive never done this much at once I think it’s about a box total dry weight not trimmed,

we’d like to get quality over quantity 

so im thinking maybe alcohol extraction

what to do!?:bangin:

Well I’ve trimmed it all up there’s about 140g of small buds so I decided to give dry ice a go I’m going to dry sift it first then run it through the water method

i will then run the rest of the leaf material too it seems to be quite crystaly so I might as well I’ve order more than enough dry ice,

anything that’s not worth smoking I’ll try extract it with alcohol 

can’t wait for fri night nothing can go wrong!:thumsup:

Edited by citrus17
1 person likes this

Run it all at once,  the hash will be the same. Why do two runs when one'll do the same? 

35 minutes ago, Muppet said:

Run it all at once,  the hash will be the same. Why do two runs when one'll do the same? 

I was purely thinking taste if I mix the bud and real green material it might ruin it? 

I’m still a bit of a noob so hence why I posted this!

ive got the bags and dry ice on route so I’m just experimenting!

but I’m open to ideas ive never done dry ice before

i have never done the dry ice method before, i seen my mate do some. 

he did it for too long tho and had piles of green dust full of plant material. the first lot was real melty hash. 

just make sure you stop, and make a next pile when you see it turning green. 

please take some pics of your method and post them in this thread as i want to try some dry ice method with my old 5 gallon bubble saq's. :yinyang:

1 person likes this

38 minutes ago, citrus17 said:

I was purely thinking taste if I mix the bud and real green material it might ruin it? 

I’m still a bit of a noob so hence why I posted this!

ive got the bags and dry ice on route so I’m just experimenting!

but I’m open to ideas ive never done dry ice before

It won't effect the taste at all as all you are doing is collecting trichromes it doesn't matter which type of plant material you collect it from. 

Edited by Muppet

41 minutes ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

i have never done the dry ice method before, i seen my mate do some. 

he did it for too long tho and had piles of green dust full of plant material. the first lot was real melty hash. 

just make sure you stop, and make a next pile when you see it turning green. 

please take some pics of your method and post them in this thread as i want to try some dry ice method with my old 5 gallon bubble saq's. :yinyang:

Ye it turns green even when dry sifting normally

I use all mess bags rather bubble bags will 

post some pics for sure smokie

1 person likes this

cheers citrus17 i am deffo going to try some dry ice hash. how much is the dry ice enough for a good run of say a carryer bag full of trim ? any ideas

allso where to get the dry ice for cheap decent stuff ? 

:yinyang:

19 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

cheers citrus17 i am deffo going to try some dry ice hash. how much is the dry ice enough for a good run of say a carryer bag full of trim ? any ideas

allso where to get the dry ice for cheap decent stuff ? 

:yinyang:

I honestly couldn’t say but I’m getting 3.5kg of pellets delivered for €42 which is the minimum order here! I assume it’s more than enough I’ve a large paper bag full but I’ll trim it down again and slightly break it all up then freeze for a few hours.... 

but I’ll defo update it and put photos up when I figure out how!!

on that not htf do I post a pic from mobile anyone!?

1 person likes this