Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

beezee

Inside the Hive

318 posts in this topic

These girls are coming along great guns! Congrats @beezee! Some lovely looking plants... And some very interesting plans! That evil funk looks amaze balls! :yep:

4 people like this

Cheers @MacGanja I can see me struggling for space soon and I don't have the head room to let them grow up. 

Gonna have to do some clever training I think! 

3 people like this

Wow man, SD 1 is really going for it and the leaves on wwa 1 are massive. Can see some serious tucking and tying going on here soon. Should keep you busy :)

3 people like this

Um yeah, for 3 weeks old they're massive! Gonna have trouble keeping them in check lol

Good news tho, the guy that's lending me the cobs says he's going to send me a 400W vero setup this week as he's having trouble getting parts. They'll be swapped over for the next grow :D

3 people like this

The 400w vero  looks good mate, so you'll be finishing these off under that? Yeah 3 weeks man and they're rocking :)

How long did they go with the cling film before you soaked the pots?

3 people like this

@jadenugs wait until you see the setup I'm getting, smart ain't the word! 

It was nearly 3 weeks with the clingfilm, they've only had 2 waterings ;)

3 people like this

Nice one mate, sounds like it must be a good one ;)

That's bang on with the cling film, sound job :yep:

3 people like this

SD1 does look to be lagging behind the other ladies in the grow let's just hope she is a slow initial strain and will kick in to more vigour soon :)

That evil funk strain sounds interesting :bong: . I've not come across this strain so will be interesting to see how she performs  :)

As usual things look great and thanks for the update  :)

Until next time mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
2 people like this

Not to worry @Dinafem-Mark SD2 is catching up a bit now, they do seem very sensitive to heat tho, I've got leaves curling everywhere... No such issues with WWa :)

Evil funk is a UK outdoor hack and the only plant I've grown (outside obvs) that hasn't had any rot, bar 2 of my Essex Kush. It's very Cheesey with big, fat buds! 

5 people like this

Sounds very interesting mate and to totally avoid any mold/rot this outdoor season has got to be a testament to how string this plant is :yep:

Have you grown this strain indoors before my friend and nice to hear sd2 is now catching up :)

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

I've not grown her indoors before, I'm hoping she'll behave (if I get a girl), but it doesn't really matter as it's intended to have sts sprayed all over her and thrown in a mini cabinet for me to collect pollen :D

2 people like this

Beezee and his funking evil plans again, fully loaded with sts lol

1 person likes this

That's not all @jadenugs I've still got some fem auto cream mandarin pollen in the freezer. That'll get chucked on these autos ;)

2 people like this

Ooooo very nice big fan of the Cream Mandarin best of luck with it! :yep:

2 people like this

It should go really well with the sour diesel @Fragg ;)

4 people like this