Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

riddly

THAI STICKS

62 posts in this topic

Hi eevrybody,

might go on holiday in Thailand and was thinking and hoping that somebody on this site could tell me which area to explore for thai sticks seeds.

Ideally would love to come back and start my own reproduction.

Any tip much appreciated

Cheers

riddly

1 person likes this

Lao or Cambodia,you will get seeds.

@Ch@ppers  I've asked about places in Thailand not Laos or Cambodia. I'm more interested in thai plants growing on thai soil. 

I know,but a lot of thai stick isn't grown in Thailand :rolleyes:

6 people like this

Good luck on finding thai stick n 2017?

Also Thai sticks were also dipped in oil

Edited by redbeard
1 person likes this

The start of the great Thai Stick myth ...did a GI get given a stick in '70s after asking a waitress for some bud, is it dipped in oil or just the prime cola wrapped up in it's fibrous bark....

:eat:

3 people like this

Ime, thai is very twiggy (mine looked almost like DR Grinspoon iirc was almost 25 years ago it came my way) , to the point you think you`ve been ripped off, then you smoke it, whoosh! lol 

mine came in a bag, not on a stick, i don`t think people will waste time bundling it up anymore, but it`s got to be a strain that`s still around some where. 

4 people like this

still waiting for a good reply. lots of "off the topic" answers. Please stick to the area/zone where i could try and find my luck and avoid replying if you don't have an answer. thank you

@riddly What was is it exactly you'd like information on...

Was it information on Thai sticks?

Was it info on how Thai sticks were processed and produced?

Was it information on "Thai sticks seeds" as youve typed?

Was it information on which strains we think were used for the fabled Thai stick smoke?

Was it information on areas to go in Thailand to collect the above mentioned samples ?

Was it information on the law in Thailand? and of course in each of its area zones ?

Was it information on how to collect strains in foreign countries without being mugged/raped/arrested,or more usually arrested/mugged/raped ?

Was it what you should do if you get set up by local drug dealers whilst asking random people about Cannabis strains?

Was it information on sourcing legal advice if/when you get caught with seeds in Thailand where I believe the punishment can be a mandatory 10 years even for minor offences?

Was it information on how much it would cost to bribe a Thai policeman to let you go as they dont earn much and cash in on foreign travellers whove gotten in the shit and have money?

If the answer to any of those questions is yes then I'm afraid I've wasted your time as I know sod all about Thailand other than why would anyone go there for seeds and risk decades in prison ffs.

29 people like this

The only thing everyone can agree on was the strain was highland thai, a real huge beast.

1 person likes this

58 minutes ago, riddly said:

still waiting for a good reply. lots of "off the topic" answers. Please stick to the area/zone where i could try and find my luck and avoid replying if you don't have an answer. thank you

lol 

You have a lot to learn about this site mate 

16 people like this

Thai sticks don't exist any more, they were around 35 - 40 years ago. I've been to Thailand loads of times, there's weed everywhere (mostly shit brick weed) but due to the very strict laws it can be very risky trying to find it. Hint, look for Thai Rasta's.

Good luck trying to find Thai sticks ( you will need it) and good luck bringing seeds back (you will need it).

Edit to add. there's no such thing as Thai stick seeds, Thai stick is not a strain its the way Thai weed was prepared 30+ years ago.

Edited by Shogun
8 people like this

You can buy landrace thai seeds online without risking spending a decade fattening up cock roaches with grains of rice as a source of protein in a Thai jail. 

Edited by VikingDee
12 people like this

thai stick is not a strain. my uncle was stationed in Thailand during Vletnam he said it was thai skunk joint dipped in opium. he said it was also called Buddha weed. he also said there were different versions some dipped in oil. 

36 minutes ago, samhigh said:

thai stick is not a strain. my uncle was stationed in Thailand during Vletnam he said it was thai skunk joint dipped in opium. he said it was also called Buddha weed. he also said there were different versions some dipped in oil. 

iv spent over 20 years of my life in Asia, everyone thats crediable there incl namka here says its the highland that was used,

as for the dipped opium story i think thats all it is! a story, if they dip it in opium they would be losing money simple as,

5 people like this