Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

free energy - ideas

36 posts in this topic

I'm holding out for fusion technology, it certainly ain't going to be free but if they ever do get there it's pretty much zero pollution and the reactors in theory will generate limitless power. There's a quite an interesting documentary on a project called K Star

Over the years and the more I've read it looks like we should have stuck our money into regular nuclear technology. we'd be alot further down the road in generating relatively cheap and relatively low pollution electricity (in terms of greenhouse gases)    

thorium fusion ..its a chinese thang .

This is too important to be left on page 2 with no further discussion.

WATCH THE VIDEO!!

On 30/01/2018 at 6:10 PM, botanics said:

http://beyonddesign.me/jim-murray-solves-teslas-secret-to-amplifying-power-by-5000/

Jim Murray Solves Tesla’s Secret To Amplifying Power By 5000%

Jim Murray is perhaps one of the greatest scientific minds in the world today. Ever since his prodigious childhood years, he has spent his entire life studying technology and figuring out how to improve the world around him. Naturally, he has always felt an affinity with one of the greatest inventors of all time, Nikola Tesla. And now he thinks that he has found his own potentially ground breaking way to contribute to Tesla’s phenomenal legacy by expanding Tesla’s ideas about energy...