Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
InternetProtocol

advice
Help - Automatic indoor yellow leaves

Photos at bottom of the post

Hi,

I’m growing 4 plants (Feminised Northern lights automatic)

8L fabric pots 

soil: plagron light mix (with perlite)

Fans: Static 6” on highest setting 

Nutrients: None

(Baby bio is coming tomorrow)

Carbon filter + extraction (I have a 6” but currently it’s not in use) smell isn’t currently not a problem but I’m unsure how to set it up correctly

Temp: not monitored 

Humidity: not monitored 

Small seedlings are 5 days old

The larger one is 17 days old

The leaves are slightly yellow. 

Any suggestions why my plant is slightly yellow (im thinking lack of nitrogen or co2) and is my plant looking the right size / healthy for 17 days old.

Photo1

Photo2

thank-you

Hey dude,

I'm no expert in comparison to the rest of the folk here but you really need to be monitoring temp/humidity as this is pretty crucial.  Baby Bio?  Is this for real?  I'd recommend a grow/bloom of some sort at the very least!  Cal/mag & possibly some other enhancers although grow and bloom should be enough until you gain more knowledge.  It doesn't look like they are watered much, look dry and possibly cooked, I'd be expecting the 17 day old one to be bigger then yours currently.  Also what light you using? Didnt mention that?

600w duel spec hps

Looks like your frying them. How far is the light away? I would say 600W is to powerful for them. 250W would be better

On 10/2/2017 at 0:34 PM, InternetProtocol said:

extraction (I have a 6” but currently it’s not in use)

there is your problem. when small/ seedlings they need air to be the right temp. with a 600w hps i bet its about 38c with no air outlet fan on. 

sort out your extraction fan, and they will be fine im sure. 

just hang the fan from the tent roof polls. and conect up the ducting, the fan will have a arrow on it letting you know what side of the fan blows air out. thats not the end you conect to your carbon filter. the c/f go,s on the end of the fan that sucks air, and ducting on the other end of the fan extracting the hot air out of the tent/ room. 

is that what you ment by wanting to know how to set up your fan/ filter ?

get some bungie cords with hooks on the end, the ones that are ment to fix bags on the back of push bikes, use those to hang your fan and filter from the tents polls. 

your talking of about half hours work on your own. or if you have sumone to help you will have it hung up working in no time.