Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

smokie1 b c f c

new serious kush. white russian x og kush

67 posts in this topic

good morning all @uk420 

i have recently been gifted some serious kush fems to try from claude @ serious seeds. 

thank you again my friend for letting me try them out for you. 

they are a cross of white russian crossed with og kush. 

here is a picture of the packet at the bottom of my indoor seed collection. 

large.DSC_0549.jpg

and here is a pic of one of the serious kush seedlings. at about 11 days old now. i put 3 into wet kitchen roll, then into a ziplock bag in a warm place, 24 hours after they had all cracked and had a taproot about 10ml long. so i potted them up into 4 inch pots of canna coco fiber . been feeding just 1ml per liter of bio bizz grow. and the odd spraying of seaweed extract at 2ml per liter and 1ml per liter grow. there loving it. under a 600w sunmaster hps bulb in a darkroom rev 2 tent, with a 5 inch 2 speed rvk fan, and 2 x 4 inch lenth's of ducting for passive inlets,one each side of the tent.

one of the seedlings died as it dryed out on me and never recovered. my falt. :wallbash:

but i have 2 very healthy looking girls. i fimmed the main top on each one yesterday. as i want to keep them low,and with lots of main tops / branches. :v:

il be potting them up soon into 5 liter pots of coco. il update the whole grow in this thread 

all the best people. lets hope for some fat kush buds for christmas. :taz:

large.59c8869252a01_seriouskush.jpg

8 people like this

both seedlings are exactly the same hight as each other . both are in the same size square 4 inch pots of coco. :v:

grow little girlys growww. lol 

2 people like this

Congratulation smokie!!

Just be aware that you should take on consideration that the Serious Kush will not go tall the invert .

And you should veg at lease 4 weeks.

Good luck!

Respect

Claude

1 person likes this

hi claude 

yeah im thinking of vegging them for at least 4 weeks,maybe 5 weeks, when there is at least 10 top heads il flip them to flower. 

thanks for looking in claude mate. be some fat kush buds to come before christmas im hoping. :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

hi everyone

these serious kush are looking nice so far. i fimed the tops on both plants 2 days ago. 

so they should start bushing out more now, with plenty of new shoots. 

here's how they are looking now, they are in 1.5l sqaure pots,of coco. started feeding on 2ml per liter of canna a and b today,with 2ml bio bizz grow aswel. i have been spraying them with a mild seaweed extract mix. 4ml per liter. the 600w hps should help these veg fast in the dr120 tent. they have been under the 600w hps about 5 feet from the light, for the past 7 days. 

ive lowered the shade now to about 3 foot from the tops of the plants. il keep my eye on them for any heat stress/ bleaching issues. need a ocilating fan for in the tent. im going to buy one today,just a small 10inch desk fan will do:v:

lets hope they grow lots of side shoots now ive pinched the tops half off. good old fim style. il be taking a clone of each when there bigger. 

will pot them up in about 7 days. give them time to build a good root mass. as they were put into these 1.5l pots when they were still in peat jiffys,they take a few days till you see any new growth but i think these size pots are great for newly sprouted seeds and clones. :oldtoker:

large.DSC_0530.jpglarge.DSC_0532.jpglarge.DSC_0529.jpg

4 people like this

hi all

these serious kush are responding well to getting the fim. 

new shoots coming up allready. il fim the new shoots tomorrow. 

here is how they both look now

large.DSC_0529.jpglarge.DSC_0533.jpglarge.DSC_0535.jpg

4 people like this

Look great!

1 person likes this

thanks claude. 

i am gratefull you let me test out your new serious kush. the big girl out the 2, smells real funky when the stems rubbed. got that kush smell coming already. 

il be vegging them for about 3 to 4 more weeks. il pot them up when i get some coco or soil. they will take of then with new growth. :smoke:

1 person likes this

hi everyone. 

there serious kush has exploded with new growth. i put her into a 11 liter square pot of plagron light mix soil yesterday. from a 3 l pot of coco. 

here are the pictures how she is now, i fimed each branch a few week back . 

large.DSC_0564.jpg

serious bush she is. lol 

large.DSC_0563.jpglarge.DSC_0562.jpglarge.DSC_0561.jpg

2 people like this

i all so pinched out every single branch top about 4 days back, about 50 percent of the top node that you would just take of if topping. 

i will give her about a week to fill out her new shoes, then il clone her and put onto flower with my others that are nealy ready for flower. :bong:

1 person likes this

Looking good!!

1 person likes this

thanks claude. she is looking spot on. nice 1 for the seeds for a diary. and the card that came with them with a nice message on, is still on my side in my room next to my tent. respect claude mate and thank anita for the nice card and seeds for me :yinyang:

the smaller girl is still in a 3l pot of coco getting fed on bio bizz grow, with the odd feed of canna a and b. 

il pot on the smaller one into a 11l pot of soil today. she will go mad with buds allso know say. 

i have flipped the lights onto 12/12, 2 days ago. so note to myself start of flower was 2 days ago. hope that they are ready in time for christmas smoke. im sure they will. as i have 8 and a half weeks from the flip, untill crimbo day. so hopefully :v:

i am deffo taking a clone of the big bushy girl today, plenty of new shoots for clones on the bottom of the plant. the top has a load of new growth shoots since being fimed /pinched out again just before my last report above. i never fimed her again due to being close to flower as it stresses the plant out a little,plus the buds can grow strange shaped buds wen pinched out to close to the start of flower i have found over the year's.

i have taken a few big fan leafs of the plant that was in the way of light getting down to the new growth below. 

the seaweed extract aswell as the vigour in this serious kush pheno, has made all the side branches grow rite up to the same hight nealy of the top main branch. 

so i can see this girl yielding a good few ounces under the 600w sunmaster dual spec bulb. temps are perfect now at max 28.8c and min of 22c, with humidity very low at about 20% to 35%. its took about 6 weeks to get this darkroom 120 tent dialed in. but i have sorted it at last.

still using the 5 inch ruck fan on the first speed setting of 220 square meters an hour. with 2 lenth's of 4 inch ducting as passive inlets either side of the tent. i allso have the 2 side vents to the tent open a tiny bit, just enough to let a slight airflow in at the far corners of the tent. there is no osilating fan in the tent, or a clip on fan. so its just using the slight breeze from the passive inlets for air movement. i am buying a small desk fan tomorrow, to have in there on the first setting osilating. just to help with air flow and to get some movement on the buds now there in flower. lets hope all runs sweet. for my christmas stash. :rockon:

smokie1:skin_up:

1 person likes this

evening everyone

i am taking clones of my seed plants today, so i took a few pics while i was at the house. 

here is how the biggest / bushy serious kush is looking now she has been in a 11 liter square pot of soil for about a week. 

the side shoots have all been fim/ pinched out about 2 weeks ago for the last time. as they are now on day 3 of flowering. 12/12 light cycle. 

looking good, lots of soon to be bud sites. and smells great when moved. moved them into the hallway ,to get a better pic, as im using a phone for pics, but i have a camera coming thursday. can't wait to have clear pictures again. lol 

large.DSC_0575.jpglarge.DSC_0571.jpglarge.DSC_0570.jpg

she is about 2 foot tall from the top off the pot, maybe just under 2 foot tall. but she is 2 foot wide deffo. i havn't counted how many tops there are yet. 

large.59ef86b63a7e3_DSC_0570(2).jpg

2 people like this

evening everyone. hope all is cool in all your households. :yinyang:

i have just been taking some pictures of my serious kush #1 pheno. it's a nice little bush with 10 tops on her i counted. she is at day 17 12/12 flower, in my dr120 tent still under the 600w hps duel spec sunmaster bulb. smelling real nice this serious kush is, its a little different smelling than all the other og kush hybrids i have in with the 2 s/kush. 

and this serious kush is deffo the fasted og kush i have tried so far,as far as fast vigorous veg growth goes.

here are some pics of her i took. better quality pictures as im using my new phone till i get a camera at crimbo time. 

large.IMG_0087.JPGlarge.IMG_0086.JPGlarge.IMG_0085.JPGlarge.IMG_0083.JPGlarge.IMG_0081.JPGlarge.IMG_0077.JPGlarge.IMG_0076.JPGlarge.IMG_0073.JPG

1 person likes this

last 2 pics of the serious kush. :guitar: cant wait to smoke some of this at christmas time. 

i have a clone of her rooting in my kitchen in a bag tyed up, the oldschool easy way of cloning . lol it works a treat for me. just spray and forget for 7 days. 

please any comments are welcome. what do you think all ? she looks the part ehh. :smokin:

large.IMG_0072.JPGlarge.IMG_0067.JPG

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
forgot the pics
1 person likes this