Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

worzel

Fake Terror, Propaganda and Social Media Psy Ops

13,106 posts in this topic
18 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

now remember established trees produce more co2 from their bark than oxygen from their leaves

Where did you hear that little nugget Vince? 

1 person likes this

i should make that more clearer sorry ..not living bark ..the dead bar or biomass 

i was working on a country estate in the 80s and had to learn all manner of stuff for the trees on the estate ..anyway i just did a little search and im pretty close 

http://fopap.org/the_truth_about_trees.html

When a tree is fully grown, it simply stops eating. At best it consumes just enough CO2 for general maintenance and annual foliage growth cycles, but any CO2 sequestration advantages are lost when this foliage is littered back to the ground and inevitably decomposes. A mature tree is therefore ‘carbon neutral’ – that is, it produces no more oxygen than its decomposing biomass gives off CO2.

Imagine putting a tree in a room where there is no CO2. What will happen? Well, because there is nothing for the tree to grow new cells with, after a few weeks or months it will likely wither and die. Now imagine what would happen to the same tree if it were deprived of sunlight? In a permanently dark room, the tree would fail to photosynthesise. This means its cells would be deprived of the energy it needs to metabolise and the tree would rapidly die. It would literally ‘suffocate’.

This might seem like a trivial distinction to have to make, to show that trees breathe sunlight and not CO2, but there are some people who actually believe that a tree really breathes and that the gas it ‘inhales’ is CO2. There are also some people who believe, and I quote, “without trees we’d have no air to breathe”. This alarming suggestion brings us nicely on to our third point for discussion, which is the assumption that ‘without trees there would be less (or no) oxygen’.

there are also differences to bark co2 decomposition quantities dependant on age of tree ,relative growth patterns or closeness of growth ,height ,position in relation to water 

so so tree barks do give off more co2 than they take in .

ahh its in the q,i book as well .

1 person likes this

Yeah, a dead one will only release what it acquired. This is why we should be making more things from wood like the old days, then the Co2 gets tied up indefinitely, unless it`s burnt or allowed to rot. 

Wouldn`t it be nice if more wood was produced and furniture etc was made with care, instead of shite flat pack mdf shite

6 people like this

3 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

DSnu9orU8AE8UyA.jpg

Ah, a bat phone... That explains a lot... lol

2 people like this

What's the Beatles thing Vince?

2 hours ago, THC4METOO said:

What's the Beatles thing Vince?

oh theres a big rabbit hole with the cia and music and who were influential and who also found out the other secrets ..the body parts and organ thing ..hence the butcher baby beatles cover .

the sgt peppers album cover also in the music conspiracy rabbit hole reads like Q`s map on twitter ..you can tie all those folk in with the symbolism also contained on the cover ..such as the little girls mirrored at the bottom looking at the signature of aleister crowley spelt out in roses in the flower bed ..he wrote his letter a to look like a cock n balls ...

and people searching the q map are now finding links through music to hollywood peadophillia and eventually they ending up at cern ..its weird but almost fun to try and work out how it all connects ..but then you realise if its true you really shouldnt be smiling that you found a connection between tim oleary and mkultra for example .

That Tavistock link was a bit dodge to say the least, slivers of truth amongst swathes of bullshit or just plain wrongness. I did find the whole Laurel Canyon thing v interesting though, lots of naval kids ending up as counter culture superstars. 

yeah tavistock stuff is always super super suspect zionist hate stuff or just plain anti semitic ..but the laurel canyon stuff is some eye opening stuff and keeps on expanding out to connect with so many other of the q conspiracy stuff ..i spent a few hours today talking online with an ex soundgarden soundman ..he wanted to know some things in exchange for people he should look into in the bizz now he has a bug for it ..so i led him to laurel canyon and right up through kim fowley and the cia links ..he linked me that one ..but it does have stuff in it of worth ..i tend not to pay much attention to the jesuit stuff but i have to admit it crops up a lot in many corners of the conspirasphere which either means theres something to it or the people who create the material are some seriously hateful people as has been picked up upon by a few members here ishmael being one of them ..and quite rightly so .

1 person likes this

btw the conclusion of our chat led us both to the same end conspiracy ...dwave ,singularity and how its either all gonna change so rapidly that people will be fearful and angry at first or ..we are dead meat .  nice n cheery like ..

Posted (edited)

snow whites up to stuff again ..lol ..

fly me toooo the moon ....

SnowWhite‏ @SnowWhite7Alice

FollowingFollowing @SnowWhite7Alice

More

t4. ReCap Back4Wards; Time 4 a "Dance"_of_"Coins"e...like FrozenAssets>Tokens>binAIryDigits...$€Y:4(+6)10(+9)20-1[B_Chain] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hf1t_BXGfk … Why? can't "WE" just Love?_One_Ano(n)ther?...ow Wonder...Silly Alice!!! theWorld=Watching>the floorYOU[RS]<create! C25-26 Go On

DSppfEIWkAAQEeT.jpg

i must say i do find the snow white posts much more cryptic and related to movements and actions relating to us marine forces usually (again if real) 

earlier the snow white ai was posting morse code ..managed to translate that and it was ..basically we wont talk over public telegraph ..oo the intrigue ..

this looks like its related to seizure of bitcoin as money laundering assets 

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star

dunno what the strike through is about ^ i didnt do it 

12 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

dunno what the strike through is about ^ i didnt do it 

Hmmmm, or is that what you want us to thinks :chains:, I just don't know any more...

2 people like this