Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

worzel

Fake Terror, Propaganda and Social Media Psy Ops

4 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

DniWAsiW4AAasV3.jpg

DniWBgrXsAATI4e.jpg

DniWCPUX0AABHnh.jpg

DniWC0JW4AAzsQn.jpg

Just that bit where its talking about Obama, Clinton etc. and it says "They we're sloppy" lol That's like a barrel full of irony.

4 people like this

Peter Stefanovic Retweeted

The Canary

@TheCanaryUK
 24m24 minutes ago
More
The DWP could face an almighty debate over eight years of cuts

2 people like this

42 minutes ago, Comrade Stoker said:

Just that bit where its talking about Obama, Clinton etc. and it says "They we're sloppy" lol That's like a barrel full of irony.

its also a reference to some very oily sex thing that people do ..tis amazing what ive learnt .

1 person likes this

Dnj6pFmVsAA4rah.jpg

Vince, I have to ask, what the fuck are you posting? lol

Is there a link with any of these posts? I can't see the point of most of it, or am I missing something? It just looks like random stuff, not contextualised. I quite enjoy the Conspiracy Forum and the debates that happen. The 9/11 thread for example, it got quite heated, though it was a good, decent debate where people had different views, sometimes at odds with the science, sometimes not. 

What is the link on all of this stuff?

Edited by Comrade Stoker
2 people like this

2 minutes ago, monster69 said:

heres all his posts in 1 place https://qmap.pub/

a couple of the discussions forums

https://voat.co/v/TheAwakening

https://8ch.net/qresearch/index.html

https://8ch.net/patriotsawoken/catalog.html

dig in @Comrade Stoker fill your boots

Hiya @monster69 Would you mind typing out a really short synopsis of what it is? These sites have shit loads of things on by the looks of it. I can't go through all of that. Would you mind giving a short paragraph to give me a taster. Like "Donald Trump is working  on behalf of large Corporations and World War 3 is due in 2021, because there is evidence of this". That sort of thing, I'm not trying to be a twat, I've had a fucking awful week with pain, drugs, mishaps, shards of glass in my feet and work has been fucking draining.

1 person likes this

@Comrade StokerVince is doing stirling work here, he deserves a badge at the very least for services rendered to entertaining bored stoners!  Maybe even his own mission patch to sew onto his leather flight jacket

6 people like this

Just now, goldie_2007 said:

@Comrade StokerVince is doing stirling work here, he deserves a badge at the very least for services rendered to entertaining bored stoners!  Maybe even his own mission patch to sew onto his leather flight jacket

lol

I am just trying to understand the links, I mean, I love a good conspiracy debate, but I cannot fathom this stuff. It looks like a load of nonsense, from bat shit sources (I don't mean that in a nasty way, its just how it appears to me, I could be misreading though - hence me asking).

2 people like this

what is in here @Comrade Stoker are the pieces ..i tried to scrapbook everything that surrounds the qmap ..inc the character players of this conspiracy along the way ..some notable anons posted such amazing insights such as meganon ,fbi anon ,5th ave anon ..these are the rabbit holes off of the qmap ,what the autists found in their research ,the coincidences ,the memes .so much of this was removed from the internet during the fight for control over certain sites ,algorithm wars ,so many tweets from the characters that have since been removed remain in this thread .the residual stuff ..

in this conspiracy 4 chan was wiped ,8 chan as well ..lots of the stuff they lost remains in this scrapbook .stuff that was online for seconds before being deleted ..its a goldmine if the q folk ever found it .

and if all this turns out to be true ...you have access to research materials of historic worth ..sounds proper fucking delusional but like i say ..if this all pans out as true and theres a lot pointing to it having merit ..then what can i say ..thats some scrapbook ,thats some ocd .

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, goldie_2007 said:

a flying clown shoe ...

2 people like this

Just now, vince noir rock n roll star said:

what is in here @Comrade Stoker are the pieces ..i tried to scrapbook everything that surrounds the qmap ..inc the character players of this conspiracy along the way ..some notable anons posted such amazing insights such as meganon ,fbi anon ,5th ave anon ..these are the rabbit holes off of the qmap ,what the autists found in their research ,the coincidences ,the memes .so much of this was removed from the internet during the fight for control over certain sites ,algorithm wars ,so many tweets from the characters that have since been removed remain in this thread .the residual stuff ..

in this conspiracy 4 chan was wiped ,8 chan as well ..lots of the stuff they lost remains in this scrapbook .stuff that was online for seconds before being deleted ..its a goldmine if the q folk ever found it .

and if all this turns out to be true ...you have access to research materials of historic worth ..sounds proper fucking delusional but like i say ..if this all pans out as true and theres a lot pointing to it having merit ..then what can i say ..thats some scrapbook ,thats some ocd .

So, content aside, if the data was removed from 4chan by some agency or other, and now its reappeared, who is vouching for the provenance of this information, who posted it on 4chan? Why is any credence given to it? Genuine question, this is something I pay little or no attention to.

Vince, I don't think comrade knows what Q is.

My advice is to watch this video where Trump outlines exactly what he planned to do and looks like is doing.

Edited by GreengoStarr

3 minutes ago, Comrade Stoker said:

So, content aside, if the data was removed from 4chan by some agency or other, and now its reappeared, who is vouching for the provenance of this information, who posted it on 4chan? Why is any credence given to it? Genuine question, this is something I pay little or no attention to.

a heck of a lot of the information is open source ,freely available ,its the connections between the information that link the people and how it was all concocted in favour of the corrupt .

the credence given to it can be found in the qproof link already posted .whereby the working out and research that proves a post from q did what he said would happen .

the idea of this q stuff was to leave clues ..and let people start thinking and researching for themselves from freely available materials ,connect the dots ,to awaken the american public and then the world ,hence the name the great awakening ...

4 people like this

Is it in the first half, or the second part of the video @GreengoStarr ? I watched some of it, it just looked like jingoistic, corporate horse shit.