Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bearukc

Gorilla Glue #4 by Elev8 seeds.

54 posts in this topic

I just hatched a 10 pack of gorilla bomb, tiny seeds but all popped. il post my results up when done, hoping for that special pheno

2 people like this

The GG#4 was an unplanned hermy cross..so even JW only has his best guess at what threw nanas and pollinated what in the 3 plants that are supposed to make it up.

Don't get caught up in the hype and desire, 9/10 of the 'elite' cuttings I've had have been not noticeably better than the best plant out of most packs of seeds.

There's GG#4 cuttings all over the UK, I know this for a fact, so it shouldn't/wouldn't be too hard to find it if you're dead set on growing it.

2 people like this

11 hours ago, The lone stoner said:

Don't get caught up in the hype and desire, 9/10 of the 'elite' cuttings I've had have been not noticeably better than the best plant out of most packs of seeds.

There's GG#4 cuttings all over the UK, I know this for a fact, so it shouldn't/wouldn't be too hard to find it if you're dead set on growing it.

I'm a sucker for the hype sometimes!! I have heard of a friend of a friend who apparently got a GG4 cut, so I've put the feelers out. I really want to try it as frosty Indica dom are my type of plant. Looks like I may go Darkhorse instead.

I wouldn't say the GG#4 is indica in the slightest..it's a tall stretchy plant with more head than body effect that takes 10-11 weeks to flower at least.

It's reasonably strong but not nearly as much of a head high as a good example of super lemon haze..

2 people like this

3 hours ago, The lone stoner said:

I wouldn't say the GG#4 is indica in the slightest..it's a tall stretchy plant with more head than body effect that takes 10-11 weeks to flower at least.

It's reasonably strong but not nearly as much of a head high as a good example of super lemon haze..

Darkhorse describe theirs as Indica dom but being a three way hybrid I imagine allsorts are possible :) Have you experience of gg4 and who's did you grow or see grown.?

I can't believe the amount of folks that say bagseed or hermie s1s are going to be crap given they've provided some of the most potent mistakes breeders never meant to make? Take it as it comes I say..

6 people like this

Darkhorse are legit, JW mentioned that they are using a verified cut that they recieved from himself.

Ive got the GG4 myself and tbh i dont think she lived up to the hype that i was expecting / hoping for

Edited by blazeee
4 people like this

what cuts actually do mate @blazeee

@blazeee Which GG4 have you got? The Darkhorse version?

I got the glue about 3 years ago,from someone who got it direct from JW.

I've only bothered to bloom it 3/4 times max, and only kept it to share around as I promised JW I would.

4 people like this

It's sounding more and more like this GG4 isn't going to be worth the effort. If the original cut doesn't live up to it's reputation, then what hope a copy. I most certainly don't want a 12 week sativa. I should have done more research before chucking 50 quid away. Oh well, l looks like the next grow will be Glueberry OG which is a fabulous strain. I've eight well vegged cuts which are ready to go. I'll start a different thread for them but I won't end this one until I actually dump the three seedlings. I find it hard to dump them as I'm still a bit curious :)

1 person likes this

@bearukc

have a look for tony greens tortured beans his gorilla bubble is outstanding 

3 people like this

@bearukc Ive got the official cut mate, no seed finds / s1's over here. Ive seen quite a few people who have got her now, shes slowly been doing the rounds around the UK. Just because i didnt like her doesnt mean you will to, everyones got different tastes etc, personally i prefer buds with a more sweet/fruity taste to them

@monster69 Yes i forgot about tony greens gorilla bubble bx, im not sure what hes on now, but hes been putting in some work. From what ive seen on the other site everyone whos ran her has had nothing but good things to say about her.

@catfish I had the chance to try the Chem D and IMO she lived up to the hype, after running her i understand why everyone in the US raves about her, shes got a real nasty stank to her, very difficult to explain.

1 person likes this

I've sprouted three seeds of the Elev8 and already one is a runt. The other two look OK for now.

I was a bit late ordering the Darkhorse seeds as they seem sold out everywhere. I've ordered Gorilla Bomb from Bomb Seeds instead.

1 person likes this

I'm running the Darkhorse genetics GG#4  they are a vibrant strong plant and i had to top them considerably, i'm halfway through and they all similar in structure and have the same fragrance. I will dry and cure them seperately and we will take it from there.

2 people like this