Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

botanics

The Night Garden welcomes Remo Chemo

327 posts in this topic

@Salty

lol True bud, I must have been one evil mf in past lives eh...glutton for punishment in this one it seems, bit of :yinyang: I suppose!

To be fair these in her settled down after a while and will be coming down in a week or two...good to see you're still about the boards Salty, seems to be a lot quieter lately :yep:

2 people like this

@botanics

Thumbs up from me mate :yep:

Your growing skills are improving every grow now.

Lovely looking plants fella. I liked that buba kush too.

Crack on..

Tenchie.

4 people like this

8 hours ago, botanics said:

@Salty

lol True bud, I must have been one evil mf in past lives eh...glutton for punishment in this one it seems, bit of :yinyang: I suppose!

To be fair these in her settled down after a while and will be coming down in a week or two...good to see you're still about the boards Salty, seems to be a lot quieter lately :yep:

Im always around mucker. Last year was hard goin and I only managed the one wee grow,lost a few friends n family members and had a shite time generally.

Im back on it now though and should be around and posting more :yep:

5 people like this

@Tenchie

Oh there's plenty of time for it to go to shit mate lol  Cheers Tench, I'm surprised I've got such a show out of these tbh due to new nutes, troubles in the beginning and what not, will get an update done over the next few days...one of them has the colour influence from the Bubba Kush and so is purpling up the leaves that are yellowed off (due the chop next weekend ish and flushing through lovely ) :v: 

2 people like this

On 12/30/2017 at 11:04 AM, botanics said:

Oh there's plenty of time for it to go to shit mate

Look forward to seeing the opposite when you get through the year bud! Happy home and healthy growing in 2018 mate!

On 12/30/2017 at 10:05 AM, Salty said:

Last year was hard goin and I only managed the one wee grow,lost a few friends n family members and had a shite time generally.

It sounds almost as if we shared a year then! Hope the next one is kinder...

:smokin:

3 people like this

Update - Day 59 11/13

Afternoon all, hope everybody is well after the festivities and happy new year too :v:

Back to business then and these Remos are almost cooked, I was planning to take them on day 63 but it may go on a bit more tbh.  They're not far away however and we have autumnal colours coming a plenty.  They've been on the flush for a while (since day 49) and using up their stored nutes with leaves yellowing off and purpling up too, the buds are hard and dense, top heavy with plenty of frost on them :naughty:

Temps have been a bit high over the last couple of days and I'm not recommending Rhino Pro anymore because this new filter I've put in is not doing it perfect when the temps are higher, I can detect a whiff but as soon as it cools a bit, all is fine then (it's faint but a brand new filter should cope with these tbh and not happy about it).

Anyway, I've taken quite a lot of pics earlier of these buds and have some to put up for today and will get some more up before I cut them - looking to do that anytime after 63 days but it could go to 70 if I think it necessary :yep:

large.5a4ba00c8197b_RemoChemoBudsDay59Bloom010.jpglarge.5a4ba01a140fc_RemoChemoBudsDay59Bloom012.jpg

large.5a4ba02747862_RemoChemoBudsDay59Bloom013.jpglarge.5a4ba039958c1_RemoChemoBudsDay59Bloom015.jpg

large.5a4ba13ea1263_RemoChemoBudsDay59Bloom039.jpglarge.5a4ba12fe3582_RemoChemoBudsDay59Bloom036.jpg

large.5a4ba14c28c1d_RemoChemoBudsDay59Bloom040.jpglarge.5a4ba122c7f5f_RemoChemoBudsDay59Bloom035.jpg

large.5a4ba048a5c20_RemoChemoBudsDay59Bloom017.jpglarge.5a4ba11225f33_RemoChemoBudsDay59Bloom031.jpg

large.5a4ba066453e1_RemoChemoBudsDay59Bloom021.jpglarge.5a4ba0564dbba_RemoChemoBudsDay59Bloom020.jpg

large.5a4ba073c3297_RemoChemoBudsDay59Bloom027.jpglarge.5a4ba1010bd77_RemoChemoBudsDay59Bloom029.jpg

I'll put the rest up on the weekend...until next time, thanks for watching :v:

18 people like this

The higher temps didn't thaw the frost man lol Great pics as well

Cheers

6 people like this

Hey man hope you had a fun filled festive period too! Been enjoying my bubble hash and also medibles the missus has been banging out, great for getting really fucking high :smokin:lol  Think both are helped by the fact the trim we used came from lots of different strains and so the cannabinoid profile is just high in ...... everything really lol Not sure if it's correct but it's my theory for now and it ties in with the entourage or ensemble effect concepts ;) 

Lovely set of pics of some frosty looking buds, these Remos certainly seem to do well with their trichome production!!:guitar: Reckon you could be right about them going to day 70 too and with a bit more flush I'll bet they are well tasty, @jadenugs should be letting us know his opinion on his soon :) Bet you can't wait to fill your jars with some Remo Chemo....just don't smoke it all at once ya greedy fecker lol 

ATB for 2018 bud:oldtoker:

7 people like this

@sroporilshoot

Cheers mate, yeah they're well frosty these girls, stink too! :naughty:

@Fragg

Multistrain bubble hash! :eat:  a good time at your place over the festivities then mate :yes: That reminds me of when I did that butter with the four strains...Blue Kush, Strawberry Ammo, IP CBD and the Bangi haze x Psychosister.  I'm hoping now I'm doing this perpetual thing I'll not run out so can get another butter on the go this year IF I take it easy when they come down lol  :dev:

Have a good year yourself mate  :yep:

6 people like this

@botanics Yeah that would be very similar to what we have too as approx a quarter was high CBD plant trim Including the IPCBD, along with about 10 other autos :smokin: Missus is making canna butter with coconut oil and I'm  having some really nice deep sleeps on the Cookies she is making, I'm a greedy fucker on them tho ......so bloody moorish lol 

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Fantastic work my friend  :yep:

You have managed to completely turn this grow around and now that finish line is in sight  :) . Well done mate :)

I 100% agree that 63 days is a little on the fast side and this strain is best when pushed to day 70 :) . I will pass this info to the boss  :)

Some beautiful autumn colours and those buds have filled out great :)

What a nice way to start 2018 :)

Happy New year brother and thank you for the new year update. The end is in sight  :bong:

Until the next one :)

Super work!

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
7 people like this

@Dinafem-Mark

Hey man :cheers:  Hope you enjoyed the time off Mark and happy new year to you :yep: 

Aye the colours are really coming along after them burning up their stored nutes...I put them on the flush a bit earlier see by a few days in order to get them to use up what they had after me going a little bit heavy at the tail end mate ;)   They're coming in nice now and would agree with the 70 days bud, I cut the Green Poison last week so I've got weed finally and gives these the time to cook out without me having my mitts all over them lol

8 people like this

@botanics

Another grow under your belt mate,looking good so they are,some nice looking buds and colours.

Day 70 would be my option too,they look " nearly" done,you have the smokables so aye let her go the 10 weeks bud.

Good luck for the final run in.

Tenchie.

6 people like this

@Tenchie

Yeah you and Mark are right mate...was just in with them and they're still swelling up bit more each day and I think the more colourful of the two could be pushed even further than that tbh bud, perhaps even up to 77 for the fullest if cook, but I can't take it that far due to having the Cream Caramels needing to go in, they'll both be cut on 70 days, so a week Saturday and can't wait to get them down mate lol

They smell lovely, really stink though and if you touch or brush a bud with clothes, folks will know about it because it carries and stays forever :fear: Got a rich, caramel type aroma (they get this from the Bubba Kush as it reminds me of similar aromas with the Bubba Kush CBD) however there's more, with a deep funky frutiness going on...hard as rocks too ;)  Thanks Tench, not long to go bud, been a journey these have lol

7 people like this

Lovely pics and a lovely collection of mouth watering buds there - still challenging the lens with all that frosty glare! 

I'm going to have to look back - I recall you saying something about your autumning (is that a word? prolly not!) process - really lovely to see the plants go through this - do you think it makes a difference to the smoke with the more thorough breakdown of chlorophyll? It seems to be going that step further to mimicking the plants natural maturation... I'm guessing that it might push the buds flavour up a notch... its makes for a lovely sight at any rate!

Good to hear you have a smoke mate!! Running out is a bugger! I've been scraping around in twiggy jars after Mrs S took a nasty whitey with some pollen a friend passed my way - after more than a year of smoking my own, that pollen is a real insight into how rough and indelicate street weed can be!

Hope your plans for perpetuity work out - well on track by the looks! :yep:

ATB for a fruitful and fulfilling 2018, bud! :v:

6 people like this