Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Go flying

Addicted to Nicotine & need vape that will do both herb and nicotine

36 posts in this topic
49 minutes ago, THC4METOO said:

isn't that pretty much what I said :unsure:?

If that's what you meant by 'combustion buzz' then yup I guess it is....:yes:....I like to keep you occupied on a Tuesday bud......:rofl:

;)

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Go flying said:

I AM DETERMINED to break free from my slavery to tobacco and I do believe this will greatly help.

Good luck with it, determination is what it takes so you should get there.

Having said that, I would reiterate how beneficial you might find Champix as it completely gets rid of the nicotine craving so much so that you end up not feeling like having a cigarette (although even then you still need to make an effort to set a date, I went 3 days past my prescribed date). I still smoked a shit load of weed for the next few months to get me over the desire for a throat hit and to have something to look forward to etc., so I wouldn't want to have compounded that with having to fight nicotine withdrawal cold turkey.

Don't underestimate the bitch, it's insidious and so habit forming that it's not just nicotine addition you face. Unless you have real reason to object to it, I would say use Champix as well so that you succeed on your first attempt and make the process a whole load easier for yourself.

Let us know how you get on, if you manage it going cold turkey then I will pay you massive respect :)

1 person likes this

Whatever gets you through the day @stu914 mate :yep:

1 person likes this

Hi @mrrichiet, I had a careful look at champix and decided to keep that as an option of last resort. I already take SSRI's and have done so for years and don't want to take any additional brain chemistry modifying medications if I can get away with it.

gonna be kicking the monkey off my back starting Thursday as soon as the vape arrives. I'll let you know how I get on.

2 people like this

if your kicking the wacky backy.......isn't it time to make BHO for the vape you've ordered:haveadab:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Percygrower_420 said:

if your kicking the wacky backy.......isn't it time to make BHO for the vape you've ordered:haveadab:

No PG, not kicking the wacky backy, just kicking tobacco out of my life once and for all. 

Whenever I think about BHO, it always reminds me of people like Richard Pryor, although his was a dumb freebase accident. Would like to try some but I'm just not careful enough to make BHO  it might all end in :furious:

im gonna take a look around and see if there is any possibility of anbnu, alternative method.

2 people like this