Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VikingDee

Black widow

25 posts in this topic

finished 7 plants early jan, been jarred for a couple of months now,  3 different phenos,  a fruity berry smelling one, one that i smell as quite buttery and another weaker buttery one, 

the strong buttery one is my fave  very nice quite a euphoric smoke have done a couple of train journeys recently having had a spliff before hand and sitting there looking out the window with sun shining on my face  mp3 player playing tunes i can say i was in heaven, such a nice feeling ... blissful 

nice plants to grow not too demanding in any respect 

good music and weed gets you to another level 

8 people like this

AuvVyOh.jpg

MwBSKNE.jpg

b7olZUf.jpg

4 people like this

Just done a white widow x great white shark from sweet seeds, shes hanging up to dry now. Absolutely stunk of burnt rubber mixed with new leather or something along those lines. 

large.20180326_200053.jpg

Should be an interesting smoke if it tastes how it smells, I kept a cut anyway as it is discontinued line now! :skin_up:

But i do have a pack of aloha white widow x great white shark by hazeman to look through if it goes down well.

5 people like this

man this black widow is such a beautiful smoke, been in the jars since jan, smells of a grass on a compost heap now  .... sadly no clones taken so it's  dwindling, i wouldn't hesitate to grab another pack to find a keeper, it's the nicest smoke i've had in the last 4 or 5 years 

it's brings a smile to your face and enhances whatever mood you are in 

nice smoke but not too strong

just lovely 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, spirit animal - slug said:

smells of a grass on a compost heap now

Just what I look for lol 

2 people like this

i'm probably not selling it that well, it's more like a sweet silage 

sounds nice that black widow. i have some regular auto black widow in my fridge, says autonation on the sticker ? anyone heard of them. cheers s1.:yinyang:

@Jon Clobert diary on the black widow was epic...i miss ya diary's mate :yep:

Farmer 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Cheers. Just don't have the motivation anymore. V

Edited by Jon Clobert
1 person likes this

On 7/3/2018 at 5:27 PM, Jon Clobert said:

Cheers. Just don't have the motivation anymore. V

Thats a shame JC mate i did love a diary of yours.

I hope you get your motivation back my friend ping us a pm if ya fancy a chat :yinyang:

Farmer