Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

highgrade-singh

BudDoctor strains: Strawberry Crusha, Velvet Pie, Purple Lemon Cookies & MOAB (mother of all berries)

44 posts in this topic

@lildaveham I agree with you there is a lot of talent coming of insta, can only wish for the day it's legal here....

1 person likes this

@lildaveham a couple of breeders you've mentioned have sold me some seeds. Bought some last night as it happens off dr high pants. If you want to save your money stay off insta. It's too tempting lol 

6 people like this

I've grown all the strains I mentioned earlier however didn't keep any mother plants. I managed to get in contact with someone on Instagram and can purchase seeds for strawberry crusha but not velvet pie or any other strains. And they aren't female, previously I was given feminized rooted cuttings, which I prefer. I did have some photos saved so I will see if I can find them and upload them onto this thread. 

In-House Genetics have sold out on Velvet Pie. Is it the same Velvet Pie as Bud Doctors? 

Edited by highgrade-singh

I've just finished growing his purple lemon cookies from cutting. One of the best smokes I've ever had! Didn't keep a mum I'm afraid but the friend who gifted the clone still has the mum so I can get that again when I have space.

I've spoken with Buddoctor on insta re: seeds and I've recently placed an order. He currently has 2 strains available in seed form..both regs.

Strawberry Crusha & Monkeyblood F2 (Crusha x Gg#4).  Both sound ace! 

Apparently he has quite a few at the minute.. 

I've also seen him leave seeds in different locations, he then posts videos of the locations on his insta for the public to go and find! Nice touch I think!

4 people like this

@Lotus_rouge yes I've seen him leave a random pack about the place pretty awesome if your around to grab it...

Edited by Amstaff

Noticed the other day that some of the same seed stock that Velvet Cookies came from is up for sale. Pricey at £150 for 5 fem seeds though...

1 person likes this

I got given a cut of moab about a year ago. Made 4 mother plants & just kept alive. She's a really stretchy plant if you let go. Usually clean & clone weekly just to keep it at a manageable height. 

Only recently had the chance to flower on the edge of the room. I was happy with the end product considering wasn't under direct light. Now im trying to build up enough clones to do a full room.

Great day time smoke, amazing colours on the bud, great smell & taste. Really cool plant.  

1 person likes this

large.20171021_190308.jpg MOAB Clone From Bud Doctor 

4 people like this

Word on road is BudDoctor's looking for Highgrade-Singh! Hopefully he signs up to uk420 and gets in contact then I can get my hands on some seeds or cuttings.

But here's some old photos I found on my phone and took from a video so low quality. 

Strawberry Crusha

large.4.jpg.355785ce659dd54a3139f66aea72

large.5.jpg.2f2d9e42df38002b5f7f92ab28de

large.6.jpg.83d08238e80d3ddb02fe8d2b6e82

large.Snapchat-1112054449.jpg.ce6140a150

large.1.jpg.be510ddcda9b0ba35395afe40e6b

Velvet Pie 

large.2.jpg.5ebcea560dd0c6c1c327f228ef9a

I think these are purple lemon cookies or cookies 91. Possible even moab I'm not sure.

large.Snapchat-1386808228.jpg.6529f939e1

large.Snapchat-843653141.jpg.c55f3b11435

large.Snapchat-107647828.jpg.3203814c9cd

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, highgrade-singh said:

Word on road is BudDoctor's looking for Highgrade-Singh!

Haha I saw that post :skin_up:

Here's a shot some some purple lemon cookies that we grew last year. The grow is documented in the led diary section. Didn't manage to keep a cut cut though :wallbash: rookie error!

vcrqjd.jpg

4 people like this

I've only ever grown around 25-30 different strains before but the velvet pie had super tight dense buds compared to anything I've ever grown or seen before. I would say Velvet is the perfect way to describe it. The texture was unique but luxurious, the aroma and taste was creamy with a strawberry fruity flavour, delicious! But what really took my heart away was something else...

Every spliff I've ever smoked inhales and exhales the same; it only varies in taste, potency, and how harsh/strong it is on the throat. (if its not flushed properly/chemicals like PGR) (they fit in the same category for me)  However the intake on the Velvet Pie feels prestige and luxurious, along with the taste, it kinda feels like your smoking a shisha pen or medical pen, so smooth and so much flavour. A spliff of Velvet Pie would be hard to smoke on your own, I had to duc it out a few times! Every time!

That's my personal opinion, definitely my favourite strain by far, and 2nd place would be Strawberry Crusha coz its super tasty. But I've got some Forbidden Jelly on the go from In-House genetics so see what that has to offer. (Word on road is Velvet Pie was ripped from BudDoctor and has been crossed so I'm not sure if its going to be the same if you buy it as seed from In-House Genetics)  But I'm willing to take the risk so when the seeds are available I'm going to purchase them. Missed out earlier

I managed to get in contact with BudDoctor so hopefully and eventually I get my hands on some Strawberry Crusha and other strains. I'll make sure I post plenty of photos throughout the grow and harvest. I don't think he has Velvet Pie available but if he does that will be a winning lottery ticket for me   :bong:

3 people like this

I've seen pheno # 2 of the strawberry crusha. Very dark leaves with a lime green stripes. Looked very nice. 

MonkeyBlood

large.Screenshot_2018-02-25-20-01-50.pnglarge.20180225_193804.jpglarge.20180301_135944.jpglarge.Screenshot_2018-03-01-14-32-40.pnglarge.Screenshot_2018-03-01-14-32-48.pnglarge.20180301_135941.jpg

5 people like this