Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Spectator

Stardawg

22 posts in this topic

Hi all I'm just starting flower on a bunch of stardawg any body any advice or tips with strain ? Heavy feeder ? Flower times ? 

Yo fella if you use the search function at the top right you get 17 pages worth of info.

happy reading.

peace!

lil d.

@lildaveham

I get 1 result if I do that. And that's this topic :mellow:

Internal search function never works for me,

so i simply google my query and stick uk420 at the end of the query.

eg: stardawg + uk420

3 people like this

As a bonus , use the advanced search function, and you can filter results by age, location etc...

When you search Google for something on UK420, type site:uk420.com before what you're searching for. This actually searches the site, as opposed to looking for results with uk420 and whatever you are searching for.

So fo Stardawg, Google this

site:uk420.com Stardawg

Edited by KingBlueRizla
4 people like this

8 hours ago, Gerfish said:

@lildaveham

I get 1 result if I do that. And that's this topic :mellow:

Internal search function never works for me,

so i simply google my query and stick uk420 at the end of the query.

eg: stardawg + uk420

If you change the search to "all content" instead of "this topic" you will get 17 pages of stuff .

the old sites search was shite I give you that but this one seems much better imo of course.

peace!

lil d.

@lildaveham

Nice one.

Glad to hear that, old habits die hard I guess

1 person likes this

hey,

i grew the stardawg ( nag champa)  also known as the illumanati cut and i took it to 70 days,  it takes a lot abuse and its hard to over nute them,  one more thing hope you have a good filter because the dawg really stinks, i think it was the most pungent plant i have ever grown...

Edited by dill786
3 people like this

just wondering if any one has grown out this strain Stardawg, as i been gifted a clone of her, had a J of her and she was very nice, but told she a low yeilding plant, but could be a helfull medical stain for pain and helping sleep

double post by me as my PC was lagging could admin please delete this thread please, thanks in advance

3 hours ago, ROTJ said:

just wondering if any one has grown out this strain Stardawg, as i been gifted a clone of her, had a J of her and she was very nice, but told she a low yeilding plant, but could be a helfull medical stain for pain and helping sleep

a few peeps on here have done them mate, I haven't so I can't give you any real info but here's a link to people who has grown her.....

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/search/

1 person likes this

thanks bud i have a read of it

1 person likes this

On 13/10/2017 at 9:50 PM, ROTJ said:

thanks bud i have a read of it

Iam looking for a diary or stardawg too? Did you have any luck? That link only takes me to a search, 

Are you growing them at the min, how’s the progress

1 person likes this

yes i got one, she is in veg so far so good she well be in flower room in the next few days once i took a couple of cuttings

Nobody round my way can get stardawg cuts it's gutting can't even find the seeds..

1 person likes this