Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Highfive

Stardawg

187 posts in this topic
6 hours ago, catfish said:

i cant find the top dawg seeds  either .

i have found a seeds company that does a stargawg bx male that he has been doing crosses with .

i have already done one  one is a pure diesel smelling one . not really my cuppa .

i have just been informed that a packet of starfighter cross with stardawg bx .

its ment to be a cherry hashy stinker . cant wait .

At $200 a pop though.

Edited by Golden Syrup
remove none site sponser link.

Sorry about the link.

@catfish most of top dawg seeds are in the $200 range.

Edited by Pot Committed
spelling
1 person likes this

@HighfiveNot too sure where the best place to get Top Dawg Seeds from. I was given a few packs so I don't know the shop they came from. Roll one, make a cuppa and search Google for Top Dawg Seeds. I think they sell out quite quickly when they get released.

2 people like this

People trying to sell that stardawg at 20 pound a gram round here comes in medical containers, tried a few grams and got a nice flavour but was lacking in the high department , you can easily Grow stronger and tastier meds every run with the right strain selection.

Edited by GrowYaBoat
6 people like this

How does anyone know whats in those so called "medical" pots ?? Grow your own, and find your keeper.

peace!

lil d.

3 people like this

When I've had it it's been some of the strongest stuff I've had in a long time, maybe you got a bad batch or maybe it wasn't what you were told it was. I have had it from a bloke in a nearby city where it's been very good and I've smoked some grown from the same mother as the one that I'm growing at the moment and that was pretty much identical and both were top notch. I've some friends who swear by this stuff because of its strength and others that find it too strong, nobody describes it as weak. Maybe the cutting I have is the same as all the other stuff round here and round your way it's a different cut but there's nothing wrong with the strain at all. 20 quid a gram is steep though 

4 people like this

Same stuff as mentioned in red containers midlands way, different smokes for different folks I suppose. Depends what kind of high your looking for, moods can even determine what kind of high you experience.

1 person likes this

Urban Green sometimes have some Topdawg strains in stock, usually 100 sheets a pack or it would be a US bank like Sourpatch I think. Bugger those Medtainer prices, its that so called cali import, who knows what is in them, could be some good 'ole English' brick weed. Some does look nice but very pricey. The Manny Stardawg clone apparently is the one to get, think Purple Stardawg is doing the rounds.

Edited by nudger36

I ran a pack and they are all similar but there was variation mainly in the strength of taste and high. i had 7 females and one was really standout, as good any other chemdog ive tried. Hashy, earthy & fuel. very similar to diesel.

Edited by lungbutter
1 person likes this

I have a Guava cut of the Stardawg and it's fast becoming my favourite indica, love the stuff.

Topdawg seeds are worth the money in my opinion, fire in every pack.

RR

4 people like this

3 hours ago, Road_Runner said:

I have a Guava cut of the Stardawg and it's fast becoming my favourite indica, love the stuff.

Topdawg seeds are worth the money in my opinion, fire in every pack.

RR

you saying this makes me feel its worth the money just as i trust your opinion. Way i see it is i can keep a mum and not being funny its still far cheaper what i can get from a pack of seeds then buying from a dealer. 

1 person likes this

I was gifted a cut of Purple Stardawg ("Manny Cut"?) a little while ago, I've got a very small one going into flower next week. The samples I was given along with the cut were overfed and grown in brummie bubblers, under sodiums so IMO wasn't the best example in the world but it absolutely ruined me. To say I am excited to try it grown by my fair hand is an understatement.

11 people like this

Where I am it done usual big few weeks of fame round the parish. You can never be 100% sure what one person tells you is right, but I was gifted it by a very old close friend who's never done me wrong before so I cant see it being anything else.

The stuff I was given as Stardawg was quite nice. Sativa buzz IMO. Chemical flavour. 

2 people like this

I've got the Manchester cut and have 3 females from a pack of Topdawg Stardawg 4.0. So it'll be interesting to see how they compare.

4 people like this