Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

panik

RGSC Random picture Thread

420 posts in this topic

skittzo and dosidos after a few months cure.

skittzo

large.0000000.jpg

large.0000000...jpg

dosidos

large.00000.jpg

large.000000.jpg

smell a treeat nice 1 panik!

18 people like this

3 hours ago, stayup4ever said:

skittzo and dosidos after a few months cure.

skittzo

large.0000000.jpg

large.0000000...jpg

dosidos

large.00000.jpg

large.000000.jpg

smell a treeat nice 1 panik!

Top Job mate,,. :yep: 

4 people like this

:yinyang:

large.user406701_pic1884727_1537389350.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1884711_1537388390.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1884728_1537389350.jpeg.jpg

17 people like this

What's the purple beauty mate?

@Ch@ppers

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

What's the purple beauty mate?

@Ch@ppers

DFG mate :yinyang:

4 people like this

Amazing work , amazing thread . Would love to learn the way of the :yinyang:Gorilla 

3 people like this

large.kty279a.jpg

Kushty in the garden

14 people like this

On 7/19/2018 at 8:07 AM, Ch@ppers said:

:cowboy:

large.P1010777.JPG

Fantastic looking plants, obviously, but I can't help but notice that you haven't got anything caged. Loads and loads of plants, but no cages, wire mesh or barriers. If there's one thing I have learnt about guerrilla growing, it's that you don't leave anything uncaged, or without mesh, at ground level. You obviously know what you are doing, which begs the question as to why there aren't any meshes...? :g:

Either you are growing on an island in the middle of a lake, or you have put up a big perimeter fence around the area, which is out of shot? Or perhaps you just plant enough that it compensates for all the deer and rabbit losses. But from my experience, leaving stuff unprotected results in 75%-100% losses. At least in my neck of the woods. So I don't know how you get away with it? Every time you upload pics, I notice a distinct lack of protection from the deer and rabbits and it has me scratching my head... because you obviously have tonnes of banging, untouched plants there...

Just seems odd to me. Deer and rabbits eat everything that I leave unprotected. Or maybe you start off with wire mesh and then remove it during the final week(s) to take pics? Either way, it's got me baffled... :g:

3 people like this

51 minutes ago, The Sheriff of Nottingham said:

you are growing on an island in the middle of a lake................................... you have put up a big perimeter fence around the area

Correct on both counts ;) Ireland takes some size perimeter fence ;)

large.P1010472.JPGlarge.P1010281.JPG

5 people like this

@Ch@ppers lol Sarcasm aside, that doesn't offer any genuine explanation. You have an 'all you can eat' buffet of a plot right there, totally unprotected. And it looks untouched. That pretty much defies logic as far as I am concerned... :g:

To my recollection, I haven't seen any wire mesh in your pics this year. Considering there are several million deer in the UK, plus 50 million rabbits, something is definitely amiss here. You would have to protect them, unless you are growing somewhere where there isn't any deer or rabbits, or they can't access them. Somewhere like the channel islands.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if you guys have put down 50kg of liquid deer repellent or something lol or 20 electronic animal deterrents lol or maybe you do in fact just hedge your bets with the numbers. Just seems a bit odd, the total lack of mesh. And there's me having to use mesh on every bloody plant! If I don't, I lose it. Every time. :down:

1 person likes this

I will get some cage pics this week.

large.P1030570.JPG

7 people like this

Fair enough, I'm guessing you just take the mesh off towards the end of flowering then, to take pics. 

It just raised an eyebrow not seeng your plants caged in your pics. But you clearly are caging then. That must take you bloody ages, caging each of those plants lol 

Don't worry about putting more cage pics up. I was just curious about it having seen your pics. 

2 people like this

58 minutes ago, The Sheriff of Nottingham said:

Fair enough, I'm guessing you just take the mesh off towards the end of flowering then, to take pics. 

It just raised an eyebrow not seeng your plants caged in your pics. But you clearly are caging then. That must take you bloody ages, caging each of those plants lol 

Don't worry about putting more cage pics up. I was just curious about it having seen your pics. 

I think every spot/plot has its pro's an con's mate some you may get lucky an not have any rabbits or deer about, some cages are a must, its the luck of the draw innit , when you find them good spot's though there Golden :yep: 

5 people like this

100%  germination rate on these :yep:

Exodus, Lemonade OG & Fast diesel.

large.20180929_131839_800x800.jpg

4 people like this

16 minutes ago, K-dawg said:

100%  germination rate on these :yep:

Exodus, Lemonade OG & Fast diesel.

large.20180929_131839_800x800.jpg

;)

1 person likes this