Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Subbies pic thread

1,085 posts in this topic

Thanks bud, I'm confused tbh, casey wasn't mentioned on the post I posted from Bude back in 2013... 

@Budelaire 

Yeh Dan,  the casey cut  in the dam  back in the day was a great smoke... Chances of getting the same from seed are slim as far as I've seen. 

Here's one of the remix x biccie at  Day49. 

large.PSX_20210118_173523.jpg

23 people like this

Plenty to choose from anyway lol. Ive got another pheno thats also over 7 weeks in 12s, but not any where near stopping putting out pistles. Not a hint of orange yet.  

Edited by Dan t
Spelling

Day 49

Black Cherry Punch X Mac F1

Grown with canna coco range

No canna calmag used throughout 

2 Mars SP150's & Attis 200 used

large.IMG_20210123_175751.jpg

large.IMG_20210124_082740_1611477135476.jpglarge.IMG_20210124_082747.jpglarge.IMG_20210124_082752.jpglarge.IMG_20210124_082805.jpg

Most enjoyable plant I've ever done

31 people like this

On 18/01/2021 at 3:21 PM, crticalcontent said:

Just done these. 2 phenos one tight buds goes 10 week another with giant sativa buds goes 11/12 weeks both bangers. Sativa one was tasty but the shorter flowering one was absolute fire

Cheers for that info..I have these seeds sitting waiting to go in spring (if I can decide which strain I have to leave out). Got smottie, stink bomb x disco biscuit, psychosis (I think) and hso 3 kings going..all blinding!       
   Kinda stretch are we talking?  Any tips on training  that would help?  Be my first sativa  kinda grow and canny wait to try..cheers gonge 

@gonge x3 stretch mate. Highly advantageous to train these out. I Topped multiple times  and stook a net over them. Really easy to grow, little nutrients required and very forgiving, Vigorous plants. Very very high yield in these. I got 10oz from one and 8oz from another in a tiny space. It’s one of those plants that just put out flowers all the way up the stem. Watch out for mould towards the end on those huge buds

all the best

cc

2 people like this

3 hours ago, TheGreenShabeenReturns said:

Day 49

Black Cherry Punch X Mac F1

Grown with canna coco range

No canna calmag used throughout 

2 Mars SP150's & Attis 200 used

large.IMG_20210123_175751.jpg

large.IMG_20210124_082740_1611477135476.jpglarge.IMG_20210124_082747.jpglarge.IMG_20210124_082752.jpglarge.IMG_20210124_082805.jpg

Most enjoyable plant I've ever done

I'm smoking on this right now. I literally took down 2 plants this morning. It was my second run of it. This strain is fire 

7 people like this

@Mikes007No way bro! I'm pouncing on any that come up again. Best plant ever @buddy13

Edited by TheGreenShabeenReturns
2 people like this

@Dan t looks lovely that mate, their used to be a cut knocking around Manchester early 2000 called babysick my favourite all time 

3 people like this

50 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

@Dan t looks lovely that mate, their used to be a cut knocking around Manchester early 2000 called babysick my favourite all time 

Its proper pungent smelling. It completly out stanks the other two.

2 people like this

large_Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Banghi Haze #5. BH F2's cooked by @madgiz  

This beauty is on day 69 of flower, first time growing her so not sure how long she has left.  She stinks of old church wood and lemons.

Subbie seeds for the win.

BB

:yinyang:

19 people like this

@TheGreenShabeenReturns great job dude :clapping:....and in that tiny little pot;):rofl:

enjoy smoking her:skin_up:

1 person likes this

@Blighty_Buds looks great dude. A while to go yet tho hey!  Please keep updating as these finish up, I have some beans waiting their turn! :yinyang:

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Openairbud said:

@Blighty_Buds looks great dude. A while to go yet tho hey!  Please keep updating as these finish up, I have some beans waiting their turn! :yinyang:

Thanks @Openairbud   I have #3 in the same tent, she will come down in a week. I will grab some pictures over the next few days.

#5 looks like it may go 14 weeks ?

They have until 22nd Feb...then it's harvest time regardless how she looks.

BB

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Animal biscuits f2 getting the frost going a couple of weeks in,great thanks to @Vicfirth12and @Joolz.

Ended up with 7 females so super happy each one covered in little biscuits of joy :yinyang:

large.IMG_5932.JPGlarge.IMG_5933.JPGlarge.IMG_5934.JPG

22 people like this

Couple of ssh x psychosister x honeybadger 

large.PSX_20210202_211537.jpglarge.PSX_20210202_211514.jpg

14 people like this