Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Provocateur

Found Someones Plot!

72 posts in this topic

I found someones plot today I'm sure!

I was out "walking my invisible dog" when I came across it. There was about 30 holes all dug out. I searched the area and found a spade, some bags of manure, chicken wire and half a bottle of Lucozade lol.

If this is a guerilla grower preparing for this season then I'm not sure what to do? 

I personally think this area is way too easy to come across and wouldn't bother if it was me.

Advice lads??

Provocateur.

4 people like this

Find somewhere else? :) keep calm and carry on.

Eta - Leave a shitty sock :wassnnme:

Edited by Saddam
16 people like this

I believe it is traditional to leave a shitty sock on a stick? Something like that anyway, to show that at least one person has tripped over it.

Or just stay well away and pretend you have missed it.

Edited by ribenademon
4 people like this

its not your so just forget about it :moptop: crack on with your plot:smokin:

Edited by Percygrower_420
7 people like this

A shitty sock? Lmao, nice.

I personally wouldn't want to leave me DNA at a potential crime scene, but I have been told I'm over cautious lol

I feel sorry for the guy, its a really bad place for a plot in my opinion :(

Provocateur.

4 people like this

17 minutes ago, ribenademon said:

I believe it is traditional to leave a shitty sock on a stick?

Does it matter whose shit it is?

4 people like this

you should use bear :soap: create lots of poo sticks

2 people like this

16 minutes ago, Provocateur said:

A shitty sock? Lmao, nice.

I personally wouldn't want to leave me DNA at a potential crime scene,

Provocateur.

If you pay the P+P I would send you one of mine:yes:

14 people like this

@Jimboo Naa, you're alright mate lol

4 people like this

This happens every year, with people being too eager and preping too early, leaving tail tail signs when there's  not a lot of growth yet and others are mooching in places most wouldn't go, it sounds like this plot was a little easy to find , ..but let's be honest if it was thick  nettles the op probably wouldn't of been wading through and having a mooch unless they was looking for an ideal gorilla spot for themselves, which in that case I'd like to think they would leave this person work and efforts well  alone..

Edited by panik
25 people like this

The respectful thing to do would be to leave well alone and don't walk there again to help prevent a trail leading to it.

The guy/gal who's plot it is might have poor health and not be able to walk to far so needs a close plot and may not be able to grow at home at all.

Either way if someone mucked about with my plot I'd be keeping an eye out for trespassers and line up a few Rambo'esque tree traps or dig ankle pits then train an army of weed protection Squirrels that have been trained to go for the gonads to finish them off,they love nuts.

11 people like this

Leave a note to a fellow grower that his plot is well to easy to find and stay away from it.

Anyone who damages or steals from another's plot is breaking an unwritten law among growers, and is somewhere down there with informants.

Do the right thing and let him know its bait.

14 people like this

No notes, No socks. Just carry on walking and never go back.

do what you feel is best ,,,stealing off of a fella who likes digging holes in the middle of nowere  not the best idea ive heard lol 

11 people like this

fill in he's hole and hide he's spade etc - stick a trail cam up and watch when he comes back. he will think hes dreamt the plot.. only joking!

5 people like this