Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bird

Hot frothy milk, honey, butter & cannabis drink.

I have been making a really delicious drink from milk, oil and honey.   I can't describe how good this tastes.  From whatever has been laying around and will dissolve in butter and get me high really.

The difference from drinks I have had before is the use of a frother and honey.

Heat half a mug (third is better) of full cream milk in a saucepan slowly, add a knob of butter to dissolve the cannabis.  In with the oil leftovers or trichs, hash wrappers etc.  whatever you are using for cannabis.  Stir gently for a couple of minutes until the goodness has dissolved in the milk & butter.  Add a spoonful of honey, stir in and remove from the heat.  Pour into you mug or bowl of choice, which needs to be 2 or 3 times the volume of the milk.

Then use a hand frother to for a minute or two until it expands in volume.  I find that holding the frother close to the bottom for a minute or so to start makes for good even froth.  The drink lasts 2-3 minutes once made ime.

Whenever I have made this before it has been with leftovers.  Very nice it has been too but it makes it hard to control the dose.

What I would like to know is:  How much fully decarbed oil should I use?  I was planning to neck it then go straight out so caution might be wise. lol

I was thinking that maybe 50mg might be equivalent to a .5g joint but I really don't have a clue.  I have only really made edibles before for meds, not for fun -except with leftovers.

Any advice on dose with oil?  I am a bit of lightweight lol .

Edited by Bird
3 people like this

Never thought of frothing. I used one for a while on milk coffees then chucked it at the back of the cupboard. Did you find out your optimum oil dosage @Bird

:v:

52 minutes ago, MauisGhost said:

Never thought of frothing. I used one for a while on milk coffees then chucked it at the back of the cupboard. Did you find out your optimum oil dosage @Bird

:v:

nah, I ended up using almost all of it to make cannabis cream in the end. :yinyang:

It is so delicious though.  It must the combo of honey, butter, milk & cannabis. I quite fancy one now tbh.

1 person likes this

Cheers for the recipe bird, will definitely get on some of that :yep:.

1 person likes this

I make this kind of drink when I have a cold/flu except with coconut oil as the fat instead of butter, picks my mood right up and helps get me to sleep without trying to force smoking a j with a sore throat, can't help much with dosage for oils though as there is so many variables, I have personally only cooked with oils once and they were the best edibles I have ever tried I think I had about 0.3g per cake, I love a good edible lol

1 person likes this

I might try it with coconut oil when I get a chance.  Although the dairy I used was first class as was the oil.

Using coconut oil it might be interesting to try an alternative to the cows milk with an emulsifier.

Edited by Bird

doh

Edited by Bird

1 hour ago, Bird said:

I might try it with coconut oil when I get a chance.  Although the dairy I used was first class as was the oil.

Using coconut oil it might be interesting to try an alternative to the cows milk with an emulsifier.

coconut oil and ghee i think are the best fats to use as an extraction fat (and for taste!)