Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

GreenVision

New Years Day Competition 1.

115 posts in this topic

Hi all. Once again Joolz has very kindly given me the chance to spread some seeds among the community by doing some competitions.

Rather than split the prizes between a pair of winners I though it might be better to do a separate competition for every prize, more folks get a chance then. So...

Competition 1.

The prize is a pack of 3 Dinafem Auto Blue Kush.

All you need to do to win is post a Quote from your favorite movie.

As always Members can post 1 entry, Subscribes can post 2 entries and Lifetime Subscribers get to post 3. Please make all posts separate as the winners are chosen using a random number generator and your post number is your entry.

All the normal Site Rules apply.

Be aware that you will need a safe address to have your seeds sent to, so just bear that in mind before posting folks. All postage will be covered so you just need somewhere to have your prize sent.

The competition will end 02/01/2017 at midnight to give everyone the chance to have a go.

Best of luck to all and happy new year everyone.

GV.

13 people like this

Ooooooh first in !!

" Do you know who Marcellus Wallace is!!?!??? "

D

Happy new year!!

1 person likes this

Life is like a box of chocolates

Cheers GV and JOOLZ

ATB

I'l be back

No point mentioning these bats.

Poor bastard will find out soon enough :yep:

1 person likes this

Nice one @@GreenVision and HNY to you :) Not exactly my fav movie but my fav quote of the moment " I didn't know there was this much green in the whole galaxy" Star Wars - The Force Awakens, as they fly overhead into the area I live in lol

1 person likes this

You just ain't in here by yourself boy

Go ahead punk make my day

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Happy New Year! ;)

If I win please donate the seeds to the seeds for subbys )

"If it bleeds we can kill it"

2 people like this

Your gona need a bigger boat

2 people like this

Black night "we'el call it a draw"