Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

harvestreaper

psychosis

100 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, starbud said:

It should go 14 weeks all told - if folklore is to be believed, it will floweer 3-4 times during that time getting bigger and more potent each time. The 9 week mark is the earliest she can be taken.

From what I'm told anyways...

Thanks for deciphering that language. I only speak English..    

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 3/31/2020 at 1:09 PM, starbud said:

It should go 14 weeks all told - if folklore is to be believed, it will floweer 3-4 times during that time getting bigger and more potent each time. The 9 week mark is the earliest she can be taken.

From what I'm told anyways...

idk ive only ever took them 9 weeks  but i like getting high see i like the kind of high that makes peeps twitch lol here`s a twig off it day 61 im sure it would go a few weeks more its still flowering,but ive got other work needs the space so its coming down day 64  lol  tbh ive got 2 ready to fire this weekend + this grow i will show what the bugger can do,my timing was all to fuk this time it can stay in there until there's not a white pistil insight. :beer:

large._20200401_201449.JPGlarge.DSC_0008_copy_1043x1849.jpg

aww bless it. :hippy:

Edited by thekingofobsolete
keyboards full of ash
6 people like this

I wonder if it would actually worth the wait? Like you I’ve never run her 14, I think last time round I might have gone 10.5 weeks, but that’s under a 400w. 

im running her again Under the 400w and she’s notably slower than her compadres already. She didn’t seem to establish as quick, and if she’s going to be smaller,  I may take her to 14 for the crack... or as near as I feel comfortable anyway...see

if it is more potent ^^

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, starbud said:

I wonder if it would actually worth the wait? Like you I’ve never run her 14, I think last time round I might have gone 10.5 weeks, but that’s under a 400w. 

im running her again Under the 400w and she’s notably slower than her compadres already. She didn’t seem to establish as quick, and if she’s going to be smaller,  I may take her to 14 for the crack... or as near as I feel comfortable anyway...see

if it is more potent ^^

well aye i`ll let it go to 12 weeks + then we look at it lol   then i think i`ll sling the mum out for the sheep  ( joking) :beer:   fuking 12 weeks for dope :eek:     thou shalt not repent :bangin:    

god fuk me i cant see the keys.
1 person likes this

Grew out one of @ratdogs bx2's a few times...tried her at 9...10...11 and 12 weeks.

Was gorgeous weed anyway but at 12 weeks it was simply on another level.

Well worth the wait..........

4 people like this

Thought as much, my 10.5 week was

a bit of a flavour revelation as well

as being more rounded in every way

i vape only anyway so I’m always blessed with flavours, but even so it was still head and shoulders above my mango haze, and my uk grapefruit which were both already flavour legends...

I vote let her run! I’m deffo going to 12-14 week her this time, rather violently from behind! ;-)

4 people like this

well under close inspection with my big mag glass i spotted 1 solitary nana on 1 single top.... weird i thinking errrrrm  its only 1 nana not a bunch....

here.

large._20200403_192311.JPG

its at the base of the main head on the right hand side wher she`s knuckling out i cant find any others anywhere.  its trying to self pollinate ach y fi i`ll rip it off in the morning. :beer:  i thought it was a deficient minor leaf tip but its a nana. lol

1 person likes this

are kg bean still trading as id love to get my hands on some seeds?

You can get nanners late on in flower if you take a plant too far, its like you say self-pollinating to survive...Yours doesnt look that far on, how many weeks?

1 person likes this

23 hours ago, starbud said:

You can get nanners late on in flower if you take a plant too far, its like you say self-pollinating to survive...Yours doesnt look that far on, how many weeks?

well it went 67 days but it could av gone another 10 days or so but i had other work needed to use that space...so i killed it. lol   ive got 2 more in there now cooking somewhere i let these buggers go full term with the odd nana..... lol

large.DSC_0004_copy_1043x1849.jpglarge.DSC_0003_copy_1043x1849.jpglarge.DSC_0002_copy_1043x1849.jpg

fuk knows whats what until they flower. lol

2 people like this

On 04/04/2020 at 6:30 PM, ROSS said:

are kg bean still trading as id love to get my hands on some seeds?

He is still on the go, in fact my last 4 cuts came to me via a friend directly from him...Not to mention my Wine Gums cut and my Blueberry (Livers/Sheffield cut)...Not sure on the seed front though.

These days Im lucky enough, outside the Coronavirus lockdown obviously, to do just cut grows...

@thekingofobsolete

Youre going to be having some fun with those :)  are yours slow veggers too? Mine is taking a lifetime to get up to speed and I havent even mothered her back again yet...She looks like 2-3 weeks behind my other 3 that are supposewd to be flowring as a 4 under the 400w...

1 person likes this

On 4/3/2020 at 7:40 PM, thekingofobsolete said:

well under close inspection with my big mag glass i spotted 1 solitary nana on 1 single top.... weird i thinking errrrrm  its only 1 nana not a bunch....

here.

large._20200403_192311.JPG

its at the base of the main head on the right hand side wher she`s knuckling out i cant find any others anywhere.  its trying to self pollinate ach y fi i`ll rip it off in the morning. :beer:  i thought it was a deficient minor leaf tip but its a nana. lol

You sure this is a Psychosis ?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

You sure this is a Psychosis ?

Looking at the picture no it's my livers cutting I asked bohna about phsyco he said I've never had it lol so yeah my bad I must av dreamt it lol its a disco x blues :oldtoker:  smoke a few bowls of the shit it will send ya phsyco tho lol.  Ooops it could be nonames I mixed things up lol. IDK. 

Ash
2 people like this

Day 57 with 360w of Diyleduk Scope V2 fed with Maxibloom at Ec1.6 then dropped down to 1.5 

Psychosis BX2 plant one.

large.3ABBF097-C312-46C8-BF5C-BED8D0F6C27E.jpeglarge.99BE426A-DF32-44CC-A0E9-DC315DC6362C.jpeglarge.D539AD49-E9D2-4BC0-868F-7CE2A7019070.jpeg

Psychosis BX2 plant two..

large.F24F8673-AE19-4BC5-B84C-2944817C7D59.jpeglarge.D212DB12-4104-4D2C-B1D0-7FB3A5811370.jpeglarge.4E3D51C7-9519-4CE9-BEB0-C25480724C34.jpeg

Thats it for now till next time take it easy...:oldtoker:

8 people like this

Nice one @Arthur Mix :yep: 

Farmer G 

2 people like this