Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cocojoe

Roger Waters

19 posts in this topic
On 10/16/2017 at 2:27 AM, Joint hogger said:

So who got tickets & who forgot about the tickets ?  :bag:

Tonights the night   :guitar:

2 people like this

jesus, my heid is pure bursting, all I had last night was a few joints before the concert with a few Budweisers & 5 pints of shitey fosters at the venue.

besides that, the concert was pretty good & RW played quite a few songs from Animals which went down a storm  :guitar: 

the light show is also really good, it was just a pity that those that paid for the front row sections were underneath it & saw fuck all, bet it was really worth the £750 & £500 for a good view  lol

there was also a few drones flying about, a 15ft pig & a 10ft silver orb  lol  my pal was laughing his tits off when he saw the mini propellers on the pig.

4 people like this

1 person likes this