Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

nohibition

OG Kush, Critical+,OG Kush CBD and Big Kush

96 posts in this topic
Day 9. I gave them 10 ml p/gal of groteck vitamax (N) on day 6

Dinafem

Dinafem

Peace

N
4 people like this

@nohibitionnever heard of that feed but looking good bro

1 person likes this

what can I say about @@Dinafem-Mark and @@nohibition they are two of the good guys, they are trying to help people have a better quality of life not just to get high. ive been narcotic free now for years with the help of these guys just because your disabled doesn't mean life has to be miserable. proud to call you guys friends and keep up the good work.

all you guys who took beans from @@Dinafem-Mark and didnt even attempt to do a diary shame on you and bad karma coming your way, no matter how simple or complex a diary is it may help someone. mark is a saint I cant imagine how many people he has helped out when there down, broke or just in a bad way. mark thanks for your help and friendship through the years, sadly their are always opportunist just wanting something for free. compassion should never be mistaken for weakness.

experience is the best teacher if you think something will work for your situation try it if it doesn't work for you try something different, but you will never know if you don't try, been growing awhile now and have tried many different methods some were failures and some I still use today. grow it and smoke it and help someone if you can

5 people like this

@@samhigh a bit scruffy taking seeds for a dairy and not doing one....

I know times are hard but it's not World War Two we no longer have rashons and it's immoral !!!!

I'm away for a few days catch u all when I get back ✌️

1 person likes this

what can I say about @@Dinafem-Mark and @@nohibition they are two of the good guys, they are trying to help people have a better quality of life not just to get high. ive been narcotic free now for years with the help of these guys just because your disabled doesn't mean life has to be miserable. proud to call you guys friends and keep up the good work.

all you guys who took beans from @@Dinafem-Mark and didnt even attempt to do a diary shame on you and bad karma coming your way, no matter how simple or complex a diary is it may help someone. mark is a saint I cant imagine how many people he has helped out when there down, broke or just in a bad way. mark thanks for your help and friendship through the years, sadly their are always opportunist just wanting something for free. compassion should never be mistaken for weakness.

experience is the best teacher if you think something will work for your situation try it if it doesn't work for you try something different, but you will never know if you don't try, been growing awhile now and have tried many different methods some were failures and some I still use today. grow it and smoke it and help someone if you can

This is not a massive problem brother we do have a great success rate with seeds4diary giveaways on uk420 :)

@@nohibition I did not know the good lady was so poorly brother if you need a chat just pm me and I'm here if needed :)

Nice looking plants and thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated.

Keep up the great work brother :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

4 people like this

Day 20

It's been a crappy and busy week with getting up every morning at 04:00 and driving to city, getting two grandkids ready for daycare and kinder garden, dropping them off, coming home, taking Mamma to Cancer Care (we have a little scare going on right now). Then drive back out to the country and pick my oldest daughter up, take her to a different hospital for a day surgery, then go back hours later to pick her up. She lives 37 kliks further from the city than we do. On Thursday I spent 7 hours in the truck.

From diary...

Plants have a deficiency, root bound, ready. They are not happy with me right now.

I filled the big pots yesterday on the deck but I was bagged and left them outside overnight.

01:21:PM All plants are in big pots. One pot (OG K CDB) was wet from outdoor moisture and one or two of the OG Kush had weaker looking roots, not really crispy white. I'm also out of GH micro so I'm using Hollands Secret brand left over from a trial. My hydro lady called to let me know her GH order finally arrived but I can't get back to city till Monday.

I've kept them a little cool and fed just water so far, with the lights very close, I find this gives me tight internodal spacing. The down side is somewhat crinkled leaves.

I made sure they were dry and thirsty. The pics show how I do it. I put two cups of water with normal amount of micro in the bottom of the hole before I drop the plant in. They're thirsty and the roots go for that water and food. In a couple of days I'll start them on the balance of scheduled mix. Girls are looking a little shoddy at the moment but they'll get over it. I'll also top them when I feed them (above #5 as Mark recommended). After that I'll keep them stress free for awhile. I might put the 400w multi spectrum in for the last few weeks of veg (?)

(There are 5 Northern lights in the flower room. This is a pure indica strain I inherited when Tim passed away, I'm not sure what week they're on. Triches are starting to cloud but pistils are crispy white.)

I'll move the Dinafems when the NL are finished.

DSCN3109

DSCN3112

DSCN3113

DSCN3114

You can see the deficiency showing on all of the Kush Xs but not the critical+ (first two on left) so the Kush is more demanding at this point.

DSCN3117

DSCN3116

As I said they look a little rough but so do I this week.

Peace

N

3 people like this

I cropped my Northern Lights to make room for the girls, nice tight hard buds. The triches where completely cloudy (where I like 'em) so down they came. Anyway I kept my soil on the deck this year and today when I checked the girls I found I have fungus gnats so I got on it right away. Should be able to knock 'em down.

Peace

N

3 people like this

Day 25
01:21:PM 10/6/2016
All are now topped except # one and # two OG K CBD. Had some fungus gnats (stored my bales outdoors) but they seem to be under control. Today I "might have seen one" so I treated again

DSCN3121

DSCN3122

DSCN3123

DSCN3124

DSCN3125

DSCN3126

DSCN3127

DSCN3128

DSCN3129

Peace
N
5 people like this

looking mean and green brother nohib, im really enjoying the critical and cant wait to get your opinion on the og kush.hope you and mamma are well and good luck keeping mamma out of the pak, lol

2 people like this

The plants are going to really appreciate the potting up mate and I must say you have some beautiful looking root :) Always a great sign of a happy, healthy plant :)

All the og kush cbd to me look to be now into the rapid veg stage :)

Beautiful work going on brother, really impressed :)

Thank you for the continuous updates mate :) Really appreciated :)

Until the next update :bong:

All the best

D-M.

1 person likes this

Day 34 (5 weeks)
10/15/2016
03:18:PM
Just fed girls.
50 ml GH Micro, 60 ml GH grow, 40 ml GH bloom, 10 ml Vitamax silica in 5 gal.
Water Ph 6.7
PPM 2024 - 400 +/-
Water temp 68.5
Room temp 70*
Cab Humidity 55%
When I topped the plants I accidentally damaged the new growth and slowed them down so I'm stretching veg time to let them recover. (can't do that with an auto) I'll see how they are doing at 6 weeks before I decide on veg time.
I'm not sure what's going on with the fungus gnats, today I saw one but after shaking all the plants and disturbing the soil there were no others. I killed that MoFu dead.

DSCN3130

DSCN3131

DSCN3132

DSCN3133

DSCN3134

DSCN3135

DSCN3136

DSCN3137

DSCN3138

Peace

N

Edited by nohibition
3 people like this

Good luck with this hope you get some stinky plants

I've grown a few different og kush strains and have found a few beauty's over the years

Peace

Ganjabis

2 people like this

@@Ganjabis blazed

Thanks brother

I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Peace

N

2 people like this

Going of the last shots things look to be doing well? Hope you are ok my old friend @@nohibition ?

Your environment settings sound bang on mate ph,ppm,temps and humidity and great and a nice end feeding regime :)

All the best

D-M.

@@Dinafem-Mark

Thanks Mark, lungs are acting up again, bronchitis, so life sucks at the moment, Plants on the other hand seem to be happy, gnats are taken care of. I'll post some pics as soon as I'm feeling better.

Peace

N

1 person likes this