Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

nohibition

OG Kush, Critical+,OG Kush CBD and Big Kush

96 posts in this topic

@@nohibition look forward to watching mate, will have questions about og kush cbds medical aspect on the smoke report

Edited by MeanGreenScouseMachine
2 people like this

@@MeanGreenScouseMachine Doors always open brother

Everything the same as last Dinafem grow

Sunshine#4 (soiless)

Veg under 12x23w CFLs 5-6 weeks, water Ph 6.5 temps usually 68*

Flower under 600w HPS (set on super lumens), water Ph 6.8-6.9 temps usually 68*

Tap water left to sit for 24 hrs

3 part GH nutrients

Silica

Carbs when needed (preflush)

I don't check EC/TDS

Humidity is usually in 50s

Temps 65-75

I don't like doing a lot of trimming but I'll see what happens.

I'm going to do some cuttings (it's been a long time).

I'll be doing some topping and LST this time.

I'm keeping a running diary (http://idailydiary.en.softonic.com) I can keep a detailed journal for myself and by doing this I just have to copy and paste it into my thread. Pics have to be done separately.

Peace

N

4 people like this

@@nohibition can't wait to try cbd high strains this PO will be my first

3 people like this

Day 6 veg. Had some cana-caramel spread made with Dinafem Critical+ and ended up here. :oldtoker:

Dinafem Critical+, Big Kush

Dinafem Critical+

Dinafem Critical+

Dinafem Big Kush

Dinafen Big Kusk

Dinafem OG Kush, OG Kush CBD

Dinafem OG Kush

Dinafem OG Kush

some small leaf irregularities but new growth looks good. The #1 critical+ came up with no true leaves but is catching up now with some extra light.
Peace
N
Edited by nohibition
6 people like this

These didn't show up in above post. If I edit they're in original...go figure

Dinafem OG Kush CBD

Dinafem OG Kush CBD

Dinafem OG Kush CBD

Peace

N

Edited by nohibition
5 people like this

You do love the edibles brother :)

The babies are looking nice and healthy. Some slight variants but to early to determine a pheno yet :)

This is going to be a very interesting grow from a pure medical view. I know you've been in the Canadian medical program so have come across many "medical " strain. I'll be really interested in how the og kush cbd does for you :). I know you love the critical and big kush well she's critical x kush so :)

Nice update on the babies brother much appreciated.

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

2 people like this

@@nohibition I would be also interested in what @@Dinafem-Mark said about the medical side...

More so because you have been in the Canadian medical program (which is news to me)

Looking good brother will be watching closely

2 people like this

@@nohibition I would be also interested in what @@Dinafem-Mark said about the medical side...

More so because you have been in the Canadian medical program (which is news to me)

Looking good brother will be watching closely

@@nohibition is one of the most compassionate person I have had the pleasure to know :) I think I'm correct that he is part of the Canadian medical program but he will know a lot more than myself on this issue and I'm sure will be happy to help :)

If you like the medical side both @@nohibition and @@samhigh are both very knowledgeable on this :) Great teachers :)

All the best

D-M.

3 people like this

@@Dinafem-Mark yeah both of them are cool aren't they mate.

I will be picking there brains about the medical side don't you worry haha

3 people like this

@@Dinafem-Mark yeah both of them are cool aren't they mate.

I will be picking there brains about the medical side don't you worry haha

Both are very cool guys who I have known for a good 10+ years. They both help so many in need people they should be saints lol

All the best

D-M.

2 people like this

@@Dinafem-Mark it's nice to know nice people brother

2 people like this

Thanks guys, far more flattery than I deserve.

I think both Sam and I are learning as we go, the rules seem to change frequently, the word ambiguous comes to mind. My first toke was in 1968 I think and for the next forty years it was all fun and games. Now I'm an old fart who's paying the piper and I've developed a new and much greater appreciation for cannabis. Between Mamma and I we've a number of health issues. Going to Cancer Care for Mamma so often and hospital visits for me put me in touch with others who were suffering with the uncertainty of aging and sickness and I guess it just clicked for me. I've come to realise that I don't have the means to supply others with medication so I try to grow as simply and cost efficiently as possible so I can pass this on to others and they can get started. The downside is making new friends who are soon lost (to cancer in particular). I can no longer attend funerals, three this last month plus, but there suffering was lessened by cannabis. The upside is places like UK420, Dinafem Mark, Samhigh and the many friends I've made who can relate. If you can help someone just do it. If you can't it simply is what it is. I carry my soap box with me wherever I go and I speak up, those who choose to challenge me will meet with understanding and compassion, ignorance can be cured. In the last month and a half we've lost Tim (44), Vic's wife (43) Norman an acquaintance of thirty years (66) to cancer and yet Mamma (original diagnosis *stage four* adenocarcinoma of the lungs) remains standing, that gets peoples attention. The problem I see most of all is people who are intimidated and don't speak up. You can't go to jail for believing in something (yet).

Sorry, I did say I carry my soap box with me...lol.

We all grow and many breed, we share our diaries and pictures with each other but how many of us share the knowledge we so profoundly believe in with those who don't know or believe?

I owe a lot of what I know to TY and my many friends there and now uk420 is adding to my education and expanding my list of friends.

Knowledge is power and we are powerful.

Don't ignore other natural sources of medication, it's rather hypocritical to talk about cannabinoids and ignore other natural remedies. I just discovered Oregano oil and my respiratory problems have met a new adversary...hahaha!

Peace and thanks for the kind words

N

5 people like this

@@nohibition sorry other about your wife (wish her my best) and sorry about your friends also...

Cancer touches everyone's life at some point and I lost a close relative to it myself.

I agree with what your saying about medical cannabis (I have 5 illnesses and none compare to cancer although they can be bad)

I've found that bud takes away my pain from ME... I still acknowledge its there although it does not bother me when high.

It's a pleasure to meet you and Sam as well I'm sure we will talk often in the future

3 people like this

@@MeanGreenScouseMachine

It's a pleasure to meet you and Sam as well I'm sure we will talk often in the future

That's the best reward I could receive brother. Sam, Mark and I go back a little way and I've learned so much from them over the years, now Sam and Mark help me with genetics, moral support and I can honestly say that I'm a better person for it. Kudos to them for sure.

sorry other about your wife (wish her my best) and sorry about your friends also...

Thanks bro, there are people who haven't seen her for awhile and actually thought she had passed away. Imagine their surprise when they see her fat and sassy, with nice, thick, shiny hair. We know the cancer battle never ends and are thankful for each day and every seed we sow. My friends are no longer suffering and will live on in our minds and hearts.

Our door is always opened, never locked...

Be well my friend

N

Edited by nohibition
3 people like this

@@nohibition your message is very heart warming and sad at the same time. I'm glad your wife is still the lady she has always been and it must be a comfort your friends are not longer suffering and are now in comfort rather then pain ...

Am also glad to have knowledge of yourself and your future friendship mate .

The pleasure had been mine :-)

2 people like this