Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joolz

Cream of the Crop - August 2016

291 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose your favourite photo

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
77 posts in this topic

Definitely a mouth-watering collection. Wish there were a dried and live bud sub-categories though.

3 people like this

Has the close up been withdrawn then??? Why so? It still gets my vote

@@lukio 's is taking my vote here. Some great pics, but that Lemon OG will dry into a lovely bud me thinks.

second that!lukio og for me too :v:

Has the close up been withdrawn then??? Why so? It still gets my vote

because it wasn't his photo

4 people like this

^ yeah don't know why so many voted for it, looked like a fungal infection on the tongue -transient lingual papillitis.

@@Ital It is actually a very dificult macro photograph to achieve and is a superb example of what can be done with the technique called focus stacking but alas it was uploaded from google images and not original to the member..

5 people like this

Uploaded from Google images eh!... lol lol

Who spotted it?

Ha, click the pic and 'search Google images' there it is... lol

Why? :unsure:

You have to be sharper than dat to get past these lads!

Jeez.. lol

Edited by HazyDaze

@@Ital It is actually a very dificult macro photograph to achieve and is a superb example of what can be done with the technique called focus stacking but alas it was uploaded from google images and not original to the member..

I didn't know but did just google and got the idea of how it works so now appreciate the skill involved. Do you immediately recognise the technique, does it stand out or needs some investigating?

@@Ital It is impossible to get that sort of depth of field with a single macro shot..

2 people like this

because it wasn't his photo

naughty

naughty

Not really as he didn't submit the picture to the competition it was nominated by a staff member and he contacted admin as soon as he realised the picture was in the competition..

4 people like this

Wow can't believe I got chose thanks admin means a lot :yep:

Mentalchops for me though lovely pic!

Edited by m99
2 people like this

Sorry folks, I uploaded that picture for a thread I created about the clarity I wanted from a microscope, once I noticed it was in the running I msg'd joolz to tell him to pull it :)

I did incidentally find a cheap USB microscope that can do it, it just requires an insanely steady hand. ;)

gallery_88756_13525_426045.png

Not got it quite perfect! but getting there :P

Edited by mojolicous
9 people like this

nordle guy gets my vote. :v:

cant resist all the frosting.

all great contenders. I'd be proud if any were mine.