Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Oldtimer1 Seed Drop

173 posts in this topic

@oldtimer1 - All the best with these round of injections mate :yinyang:

I will let you know but things are feeling good already I can tell I'm going to love it :) kudos goes to my friend on the find/selection he has an eye for canna to say the least ! 

Farmer

1 person likes this

B-Line :smoke: 

large.20171214_194227.jpg

Needs another little trim but this beauty is becoming a firm favourite of mine :) 

Farmer 

25 people like this

mmmm that looks like some foxtaily goodness right there:yes:,i like smoking those bits of the bud(any bud)the most for some reason i always go for them first lol 

H4rdc0r3.

Edited by H4rdc0r3
accuracy
2 people like this

she looks identical from that angle to a smile ive just done ill pop a pic up when she is dry .

1 person likes this

@catfish - I know the phenotype your describing it was quite frequent in the early days of Smile if I remember correctly , @Amnesia had a brilliant example of the stacked caylx.

The flavour and aroma on this is really special :yinyang:

Farmer

1 person likes this

Everytime this thread pops up I get all excited thinking another drop is coming.....

One can hope :mellow:

10 people like this

apologies for the anti climax @monkeypig :yinyang:

Farmer

5 people like this

This B-line Blueberry talk reminds me of the stacking of Smellyberry, and that`s 50% Blueberry, and I have two rooms full 5 different seed mothers of her :wub: 

will post some pics here in late flower if ok mate? 

7 people like this

whats the smell from that bline you posted @FARMER G

The smells are quite complex there is a lot going on , I was talking to a respected grower friend who sampled a small piece and he commented that there was mandarin orange in there with berries and a sweetness and to be fair he is pretty spot on the money ! there is blue/berry tones to it without question though but once he mentioned the mandarin orange it hit me straight away I couldn't believe I never pin pointed that before lol its top top notch is the plant :yinyang:

@ratdog -I did have a Smellyberry plant back in 2010 that had a hint of what I'm smelling here also the calyx build up not as aggressive but it was there :) I`d like to see those pictures mate when they are ready :yep:

Farmer

5 people like this

I know it's not a true B-Line it's a B-Line x B-Line but I found the "blueberry"  at last. Never got more then a few purple stems in the original seeds I grew out , best few quid I ever spent.

large.5a379c03a6c49_B-linexB-Line_2.jpglarge.5a37a30579d6f_B-linexB-Line_4.jpglarge.5a37a3063d4ef_B-linexB-Line_5.jpg 

Now to leave alone for 6 months

11 people like this

@polo71 - That looks great mate you can see some simular characteristics to my post above , sounds ace mate :yinyang:

Farmer

A few more of the B-line x B-line, theses are the clones of the above buds have to say their is a lot more "Purple" in the clones. Sadly I have not took any clones or kept a mother as I can only grow in the winter months and its over this year for me.

I do however still have some seeds from the B-line x B-line and I also have some seeds from this run so I suppose they would be B-line x B-line x B-line x B-line, Not sure how this naming business works.

Will post a few of the dried bud when I have time and learnt how to take a good photo, all the gear no idea when it comes to photograph's.

large.5a6867929623d_B-LinexB-Line_a.jpglarge.5a68679359380_B-LinexB-Line_B.jpglarge.5a68679414779_B-LinexB-Line_c.jpg  

9 people like this

They look lovely mate :yep:

large.20180123_181452.jpg

Oldtimers B-Line :yinyang:

Farmer

11 people like this

I was halfway to the postbox before I realised this was another false alarm!  No pressure @ot1.:smokin:

2 people like this